Performance vids =D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stryker1800

Sweet Pickle
Reaction score
I love Capricho Arabe, incredible piece of music, you seem like a very capable player. the recording quality left something to be desired but it seems you could add a little dynamics to the performance but that is just a matter of taste.

Beef McStud

The Beef
Reaction score
I'm going to be nice as i can here.....................

first of all, you are getting WAAAYYYYYYY ahead of yourself playing these pieces. your barely getting through them. Pepe Romero would skin you alive for playing these pieces. he'd be absolutely furious.because honestly your not doing a very good job. Caprichio arabe is an extremely advanced piece that you are obviously not prepared for, it takes years.the Chopin piece was full of mistakes. if you have a teacher get a new one. if not, get one.

First, Your sitting position is terrible. your not Julian bream so sit in proper position. your a complete joke to serious classical guitarists in the real performing world. thats one of the most important rules. your making it alot harder to play like that. and your messing up your arm also. neither of those things are fun.

Second, fix you left hand. and keep your thumb low behind the neck. Thats a very important rule. a serious problem will arise in the future because of it.your tone is also brittle and weak. work on your sound. your slurs are wimpy. work on that. Alot. and work on finger independence. your fingers need alot of work.

Third, your right hand is alright. try not to switch positions and not move your fingers and try to pick in the same area. your moving to much. Your thumb needs work also. Practice your rest strokes. your thumb is very important so make sure to practice alot with that, again the rest strokes.

theres more but im too lazy to type. haha. also your exit wasnt good at all. you didn't bow or anything. thatd be an automatic fail at one of my performances.

Latest posts

')