Perihellium - The War Machines

• Thread starter vader
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vader

perihellium.com
Reaction score
I'd like to introduce the new prog-metal album PERIHELLIUM - THE WAR MACHINES -

Tracklist:

1. The Machines 7:12
2. Frozen Hell 11:01
3. Unreality 8:33
4. Unnamed Syndrome 10:14
5. Sol 8:28
6. War Against You 15:44

premiere: december 2010

The Machines clip from studio:

Making of the album:

more info:

Perihellium - Strona G³ówna

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
I don't know man... Maybe I'm just too old, but this is waaaay too pretty and clinical. Calling an album "the War Machines" and then having music that sounds in no way threatening or agressive seems a bit weird to me.

vader

perihellium.com
Reaction score
I don't know man... Maybe I'm just too old, but this is waaaay too pretty and clinical. Calling an album "the War Machines" and then having music that sounds in no way threatening or agressive seems a bit weird to me.

come on man, I hope you'll change your mind after listening this album :hbang:

vader

perihellium.com
Reaction score
It’s a great pleasure to present the longed-for production of a prog-metal band from Tarnow.

Perihellium: THE WAR MACHINES

The 12th December 2010 was the date of the premiere of the second Perihellium’s album. The album provides us with over an hour dose of heavy tones and an expanded epic production which are divided into six musical compotions (one of them is an instrumental work). The compositions heard one after another reveal a story. The main concept of the record is covered which gives us a chance to discover step by step each part of the storry and, at the same time, lets us to interpret it individually.

TRACK LIST:
1. The Machines 7:12
2. Frozen Hell 11:01
3. Unreality 8:33
4. Unnamed Syndrome 10:14
5. Sol 8:28
6. War Against You 15:44

- Recorded, mixed, mastered by Tomasz Zalewski - ZED Studio ZEDSTUDIO (March –September 2010)
- Produced by G.Wrobel, S.Blasiak
- Compositions, arrangement, lyrics, synth machines by G. Wrobel
- Guest keyboards: Krzysztof Walczyk (Kruk, Brain Connect) – synth solos in Unreality i Frozen Hell
- Art direction, design and illustrations by Maciej Zielinski Maciej Zielinski - galeria
- The album recorded by:
Gerard Wrobel – guitars, synth machines
Marcin Sulek – vocals
Bartek Bachula – bass
Seweryn Blasiak – drums

You can listen to fragments of all songs from the new album The War Machines which are available on the band’s MySpace: PERIHELLIUM on Myspace

A documental film “Making of The War Machines”:

A song „The Machines”:

The album is available to buy through http://perihellium.com

Apart from the premiere of the new allbum Perihellium presents also the new look of their website. The project of perihellium.com was made by Jakub Romaniuk.

vader

perihellium.com
Reaction score
')