Periphery bonus track on Amazon

• Thread starter pineappleman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Enselmis

Reaction score
Jetpacks just destroyed my mind. That and All New Materials were what I was most excited to hear with vocals, and they both deliver :yesway:

Racecar also.

And Buttersnips, don't forget Buttersnips!!

Edit: There are previews for everything on iTunes as well dudes, including Captain On, although I'm not sure what "Ragtime Dandies" is...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
how did i miss this thread?

I said this on FB, but I am going to say it again.

Nolly, Jeff Loomis, Casey, Elliot, AND periphery on one record? :holy:

probably the greatest thing to ever be produced IMO.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
what song is casey on????

From what Misha said in the video, he's on Racecar. :eek: ALONG WITH ELLIOT COLEMAN. :eek::eek: *jizzes* Two of my favorite singers on an epic 15-minute track by one of my favorite bands!??

And my badizzle, that's not actually the bonus track lol.

ubarhax

Reaction score
And Buttersnips, don't forget Buttersnips!!

Edit: There are previews for everything on iTunes as well dudes, including Captain On, although I'm not sure what "Ragtime Dandies" is...?

how are you finding the Captain On preview? searching Periphery yields nothing.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Captain On preview is in the iTunes store :D

The more I listen the better it gets! The chorus of Jetpacks..mm

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
From what Misha said in the video, he's on Racecar. :eek: ALONG WITH ELLIOT COLEMAN. :eek::eek: *jizzes* Two of my favorite singers on an epic 15-minute track by one of my favorite bands!??

And my badizzle, that's not actually the bonus track lol.

Dont forget Jeff Loomis' guest solo :shred:

*Head explodes*:flame:

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
what i really like about this release is that it is LONG! It is a REAL full length album...not that shit where the longest song last for 2:47min and the total album is about 38min long!
And yes..to be brutally honest i was alittle sceptical to Spencer when i heard him at first..dont know..prob. because i really like Chris vox, BUT...theese teasers really change my mind about Spencer..especially when listening to zyglrox! I mean...what a fuckin monster! Wish we could check out Captain as well though!

MarkPopkie

Reaction score
switching to the canadian store does work... and it's got way better audio quality than the amazon store.
i love the mixing on this album... it's the first time that i can really hear tom and it sounds great!
the next 12 days are going to go soooooo slowly.

mortega76

Reaction score
I really think that Chris' singing voice is way better than both Casey and this new guy... but for hard rock ala Incubus. Not djent... just listen to Heliovice... just beautiful.

For me, Casey still is the best Periphery singer regardless of what happened or didn't happen... his "pop" stuff is a bit bland with nothing really catching my attention.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
I really think that Chris' singing voice is way better than both Casey and this new guy... but for hard rock ala Incubus. Not djent... just listen to Heliovice... just beautiful.

For me, Casey still is the best Periphery singer regardless of what happened or didn't happen... his "pop" stuff is a bit bland with nothing really catching my attention.

The vocals on Heliovice were done by Tom, the Periphery bassist ;)

Reaction score

Well, it is pop :lol:

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Casey hates playing/isn't good live that is why he isn't in the band :/

mortega76

Reaction score
Nolly: That's why they sound so thick huh? ;) :lol:

Stealthtastic: I love me some pop... soda pop! :D

Isan: Then let's have him be the Periphery studio singer and have the new guy do the live stuff!!!! It's a win/win for everyone! ;) just kidding of course... I wish those guys the best of luck, it's fucking hard to get into the business and it's even harder to stay in the business. Good Luck!

Latest posts

')