PERIPHERY Icarus Lives Video Premiere

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
w00t for staying up late.

watching now! :D

edit: fucking awesome. Got censored there during the best part haha. Sounds soo good, better audio quality than myspace, I can't wait for my pre-order to arrive already!

SPBY

Reaction score
... thank you bulb, and the rest of periphery... that's all i can say, thank you

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The only thing that would've made that more epic is if Bulb did the solo wearing a speedo while riding a great white over the Brooklyn bridge.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Peter Steele is dead and there's a periphery video out. Things are changing.

Marcus

I kill threads
Reaction score
I think I would've liked it more if the running water on the glass went away after a bit so we could see the band properly, but it's still a great video nonetheless

zerohawk

Reaction score
That was pretty badass but also annoying at the same time lol. I really wanted to actually SEE the band lol. Whatever, they have a whole album they can make successful singles and videos out of :hbang:

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I think I would've liked it more if the running water on the glass went away after a bit so we could see the band properly, but it's still a great video nonetheless

Yeah, I was thinking the glass was gonna explode when the band came in...maybe when the vocals come in...nope? :lol: Kind of annoying, but good shit! :hbang:

Dan

Reaction score
Meh, i didnt really feel either way toward the video. No offence to Misha or the guys at all when they read this comment. But from what i could tell it had no real concept behind it other than put a plastic screen infront of a camera and dribble water down it. They could have totally done something relevant to the Icarus theme, that would have been sick.

Awesome song, dont get me wrong. But i think the video lets it down a hell of a lot.

')