Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Just saw Periphery last night in ATX. They put on such an amazing show.

bulb

Reaction score
So I just discovered the song "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert and was amazed by how much he sounds like Spencer when he hits those UBER-high notes. New cover song guys? :lol:

Haha you arent the first person to compare their vocal styles, they both have that range where they can hit relatively low and high notes without struggling. Adam Lambert has a phenomenal voice, so Spence would actually take that as a huge compliment!

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Haha that would make Adam a little bit cooler! I bet you give him the right motivation he can scream!!!

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
So I just discovered the song "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert and was amazed by how much he sounds like Spencer when he hits those UBER-high notes. New cover song guys? :lol:

I can actually kind of hear it.

Reaction score
For real, animals as leaders needs to put out an official tab book.

128320993454987500dudewaitw.jpg

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Make sure you guys check out the video of Misha playing through Devin Townsend's patch at the Fractal Audio "booth" at this years NAMM.

Periphery | Facebook

My phone didn't capture the sound very well, but it was mindblowing!!!

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Make sure you guys check out the video of Misha playing through Devin Townsend's patch at the Fractal Audio "booth" at this years NAMM.

Periphery | Facebook

My phone didn't capture the sound very well, but it was mindblowing!!!

That patch sounds so epic. I can understand why HevyDevy doesn't want that to be released to the public (I sure wouldn't!). That being said... it'd be cool if Misha could use it to record a song or two...

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Misha , have you been play my new BRJ? Bernie said you liked my bright red paint job, I hope there's no obscene pictures drawn in the control cavity. I hear you tend to do stuff like that. :lol:

Jango

Reaction score
Misha, does the band typically end up at the merch booth after playing? A couple friends and I are coming out to the Wisconsin date to see you and StS, but we aren't fans of Fair to Midland and we wanted to know if we'd be able to hang out. Maybe backstage?

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Misha, does the band typically end up at the merch booth after playing? A couple friends and I are coming out to the Wisconsin date to see you and StS, but we aren't fans of Fair to Midland and we wanted to know if we'd be able to hang out. Maybe backstage?

Well, maybe not backstage but the first question is a YES!!! They do hang out at their merch stand.

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Misha , have you been play my new BRJ? Bernie said you liked my bright red paint job, I hope there's no obscene pictures drawn in the control cavity. I hear you tend to do stuff like that. :lol:

Nope, no obscene pictures in your guitar. I can attest to that as I was there. Only Keith's guitar got some obscene drawings, hahaha.

But yeah, Misha loved the color on your guitar. I took a picture of it too:
2011-01-16_16-02-59_537.jpg

Congratz dude!

')