Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I don't blame anybody Jake. It's not a big deal or anything. Everybody makes mistakes and I'm sure dealing with 4 (?) record companies to figure out the logistics of something like this is really difficult. It's still coming out on Thursday, so that's what matters :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I read that on your Facebook page last night and was hummed. O well though anticipation never killed anyone!!!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
HOMEFRONT - SONGS FOR THE RESISTANCE LIMITED EDITION SOUNDTRACK

Just posted on their Facebook. Looks like a crazy cover album!

Awesome!

Small portion of haterade: With nothing against The Acacia Stain (never heard them before today to be quite honest) I think it's high time that all bands acknowledge that Faith No More did the best cover of War Pigs that anyone will ever do for the remainder of the Universe's existence, and no other bands should ever try to cover the song again. ;)

slackerpo

Reaction score
Awesome!

Small portion of haterade: With nothing against The Acacia Stain (never heard them before today to be quite honest) I think it's high time that all bands acknowledge that Faith No More did the best cover of War Pigs that anyone will ever do for the remainder of the Universe's existence, and no other bands should ever try to cover the song again. ;)

im on this shit.

its true, the FNM cover of war pigs rocks.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
So, yeah, One is pretty fucking awesome. Too bad it's just a straight up cover, since I'd like to see you guys put more of a "personal" spin on it.
Still pretty cool though :yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
So, yeah, One is pretty fucking awesome. Too bad it's just a straight up cover, since I'd like to see you guys put more of a "personal" spin on it.

I thought they did a good job putting there spin on it. The production and just overall feel was very Periphery. Great job to all the bands. :yesway:

slackerpo

Reaction score

i think misha got personal enough with the impro solo.

by far the best cover of the album, is the best anyways though...

ill stick to this one, aild and veil of maya's.

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score
i think misha got personal enough with the impro solo.

by far the best cover of the album, is the best anyways though...

ill stick to this one, aild and veil of maya's.

I personally think Misery Signals cover of Us and Them was the best cover on the album, but the One cover that Periphery did definitely had the best production on it.

Latest posts

')