Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
hey is there going to be a tab book out some day? i heard about that in the tab thread but its been a while since i heard news about that...

I doubt they have the time/can be bothered to write out all the songs as official tabs. Then about 20 people will buy it and it won't be worth it

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jango

Reaction score
The only problem I have with Spencer is the fact that I got a faceful of his crotch every 2 minutes or so during the concert XD

Other than that, he was pretty cool. I had a chance to talk to him after the show and he was pretty chill to talk to. It's a shame the One cover will never be played live; I really REALLY enjoyed his vocals on it, plus the arrangement was cool.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
OH MY FUCK

If this is an april fools day joke I will kill 10 babies

Attachments

• periphery.jpg
    periphery.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 36

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Whatever it's not a joke.
Misha wouldn't do something like that.
I hear this tour is even being pushed over to 43 states.
And LoG is playing Wrath in full.

bulb

Reaction score
hey is there going to be a tab book out some day? i heard about that in the tab thread but its been a while since i heard news about that...

Nolly was going to do that with us when we toured in Europe, unfortunately everyone in the band fell deathly ill and jake broke his finger so he spent his time practicing and learning our songs instead, sucks, but it will be out eventually!

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Are you going to play any other shows over here in July? I can't imagine you'll come all the way to the U.K just for Sonisphere?:)

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Nolly was going to do that with us when we toured in Europe, unfortunately everyone in the band fell deathly ill and jake broke his finger so he spent his time practicing and learning our songs instead, sucks, but it will be out eventually!

Yes! I'm so pumped for this... time to get me another guitar to tune to drop A haha.

How are the venues lining up for the new tour? Are you going to play in huge arenas? Are you going to resurrect Sikth for a one-off reunion? Man, I'm so stoked.

space frog

Reaction score

Nice. Anyways I could wait forever for a tab of racecar:shred:

Leetlord

TechDeath Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish spencer would cut out the post-emo singing. I love Periphery though. They primed in '09 imo. I hope they keep putting out instrumental albums unless they get a better screamer. :scream:Chris Barretto ftw.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
I wish spencer would cut out the post-emo singing. I love Periphery though. They primed in '09 imo. I hope they keep putting out instrumental albums unless they get a better screamer. :scream:Chris Barretto ftw.

Spencer is periphery's vocalist. Get used to it.
Also, we covered this in the last 2 pages.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
:noway:

Word cotton... I don't want to start this again :wallbash: ... Spencer is Periphery's one and only :hbang:

space frog

Reaction score

:orly:

also id like to know what your ideal screamer would be just to prove you wrong.

')