Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arterial

Dreamer
Reaction score
Just gave Periphery EP a listen, good stuff. I never had a problem with Spencer's vocals on Jetpacks but it's nice to hear a clean-only version too.

The Icarus Lives! remixes i'm not sure about, I like the dubsteppy one, but the electro ones i'm not sure about, a bit unfocused, might need a few more listens...

Frak the Gods had a clever thing on itunes....when I imported the CD onto my computer, the title was "Frak the Gods (Instrumental)".

Was that a naughty ploy?

space frog

Reaction score
Oh jeez I'm stoked by this double cd shit!!! I'd LOOOOOVE a longer version of Inertia! Actually I'd love to see many songs on that... Now let's try to find a way to get infos...

:idea:

Let's give Bulb some e-gifts until he talks.

:pops::pops::pops::pops::pops:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my poster today. Merchconnection even magaged to fuck it up a bit in a tube :evil: But it's still cool.

001-87.jpg

002-83.jpg

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I just wanna say I love you guys for putting both of your releases on (or close enough) 4/20. Seriously. You guys just make the holidaze so much better :lol:

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Got the EP today, with my shirt.

The shirt kicks ass, but I'm extremely disappointed the Icarus Lives remixes. New Groove, Frak the Gods, and Eureka are great. I'm going to give Captain On a few more listens before I pass judgement.

But, right now I feel I spent that money on the shirt :shrug:

Oh well, I've got no problem supporting Periphery, but I won't be buying another EP from them with remixes.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
lol @ wanting more from the EP.

Everyone knew that the EP was mostly remixes, so I don't see how anyone could be disappointed.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
lol @ wanting more from the EP.

Everyone knew that the EP was mostly remixes, so I don't see how anyone could be disappointed.

I KNEW there were remixes (I can read, oddly enough), but the remixes themselves disappointed me.

Hell, I bought it because I WANTED to hear the remixes...

Like I said, I will continue to support Periphery until their core material ceses to amaze me. This was just an EP, and half the material on it is killer. The other half I won't listen to. I made out pretty good, I figure, with 3-4 songs I like, and a new shirt.

:lol:

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
Got my poster today...dying to actually get the EP/hoodie though! I've been trying not to spoil anything for myself via youtube, this is getting tough.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Petey I'd like you to know I got a massive Nerve vibe from your track. Really awesome stuff.

Was that mostly Logic plugins or did you have aftermarket software running in there?

Edit: :wub wub wub wub WOB:

')