Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Oh gawd thats too funny, I'm also imagining the shit storm that could come of chris catching wind of all this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Oh. God. Stab me someone lol. That can't be true XD

Still, Spencer owned him lol, total pawn.

he unleashed the pawnies :cool:

:(

Haha, the best part about all this is how its undeniably true, its all fact and witnessed by many parties who can attest to it.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Oh, and I just got on YouTube and people are saying that Spencer has already tracked vocals for Inertia. Is that true?

I think that it's time for a vocal cover. B)

Reaction score
Ash and Shawn, our Sumerian label heads, were throwing a little get together party at their house in LA and this was Chris's first time meeting them and his chance to make a good impression as our "new guy"...
Apparently he had taken the girl to Shawn (one of our label heads) rooms and was caught by Shawn fucking this random chick on his bed.

So this is a guy who considered a professional career in music? Interesting. Well, it all worked out for the best I guess. You guys are still churning it up...bonus.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Yeah best not to piss off the bosses! I should go to my bosses house and fuck a chick in his bed and say " Chris told me to do it, he taught me how to hit on girls!" But hey then Ill get to be on un employment and all that cool stuff!

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Yeah it is, my response to that is: Sinatra was talented.

I really dont mind sharing anything to be honest, if anything i feel like in some cases misunderstandings and rumors have had a bit too much weight to them and in some cases have very unfairly represented the situation, i dont mind clearing these things up at all.
How's your sex life then? :lol:

But all joking aside, I was just thinking, are you guys considering doing any guest appearences for either of the new albums? Maybe another guest solo or vocals? Cause I'm listening to Coheed And Cambria right now trying to imagine how awesome it would be to hear a Periphery song featuring Claudio Sanchez. :bowdown:

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score

But all joking aside, I was just thinking, are you guys considering doing any guest appearences for either of the new albums? Maybe another guest solo or vocals? Cause I'm listening to Coheed And Cambria right now trying to imagine how awesome it would be to hear a Periphery song featuring Claudio Sanchez. :bowdown:

:hbang:
Doubt it will ever happen, at least not soon, no matter how amazingly awesome it would be.

bulb

Reaction score

Haha i have a new gf so the sex life is kinda amazing, and that in turn has made me creative again because a happy misha is a creative misha!
Also Claudio Sanchez filled in on guitar for us on the last few tours!

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Haha i have a new gf so the sex life is kinda amazing, and that in turn has made me creative again because a happy misha is a creative misha!

Ah these are great words. :lol: Of course, everyone knows, without good sex you can't write a good song!!!

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
No fucking way! :hbang: PLEASE have him do guest vocals on a song! JUST ONE SONG! That would complete my life! :shred:

And cheers for the new gf haha

*goes to lookup Claudio/Periphery live videos*

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Coheed and Periphery are my two favorite bands.
That is all.

Latest posts

')