Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Sorry Joseph, i'm not in this time XD

Except if there is a cover of Welcome Home included. Then...

:scream:
Just think though. Go listen to Ms. Doppertunity or Luck As A Constant and imagine Claudio and Spencer's voice in it both at seperate times and harmonizing at others. It would be fraking INCREDIBLE.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
My question is: who would take the lower vocal line of the harmony :lol:
I don't think either would nessecarily be considered low by any satandards but knowing their voices, I'd like to hear Claudio take the higher notes. Or a switch off.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Jake did a good job with all i want for christmas is you (because he was kinda just being himself, as scary as that thought may be)

That sure was... er... yes. Truly the best performance by Jake?

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Man why do you keep trying to pry at drama stuff publicly? If you really want to know, PM might be a better idea... :2c:
Man, I'm sorry other than all of this being interesting to know just for myself, I'm mainly asking these questions with the fact in mind that many other people are going to read this forum, so now if someone decides to make ignorant conversation about why things happened before everyone can speak up and set things straight. I'm not trying to straight up deface people bro. I'll quit since I'm coming off like that.

Yeah Matt i told them i didnt mind answering these questions as i have seen enough rumors going around that are spreading complete misinforation, might as well clear those up.

Mark and I fired him for several reasons. I hated his takes on the songs, they ruined them for me, and i was really depressed over the idea that i wouldnt be able to listen to the songs the same way again. We also didnt want his name associated with the project because of the fact that it would work against us thanks to what ash and shawn thought about him. And this was around the time he moved to LA to teach guys how to hit on girls. So in the end it all worked out for us, and we ended up getting singers who we were really happy with on the tracks!

Awesome dude, the whole multi-singer idea is full of win! :yesway: Sorry if I got too far into that stuff, like I said before I'm not trying to pry uninvitedly man. Congrats on the new gf, I'm gonna quote a wise man who once said "Remember tho when you stunting wit ya shawtay, keep that pimp hand strong and that chain low." I'm not sure what it means but I am sure its based loosely off the english language. :lol:

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
And this was around the time he moved to LA to teach guys how to hit on girls.

p-hitch.jpg

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Apart from my desperate want of a Periphery ft. Claudio Sanchez song, I found this just now on Casey Sabol's facebook-

'UPDATE FOR ALL MY FANS: My record will be finished on September 1st, and shortly after that you will all see the beginnings of what my solo project will entail. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and patience! I wish I could give you guys more details about it now, but I have to keep everything a total secret until the time is right!! ♥'

Misha, is this true?

bulb

Reaction score
Apart from my desperate want of a Periphery ft. Claudio Sanchez song, I found this just now on Casey Sabol's facebook-

'UPDATE FOR ALL MY FANS: My record will be finished on September 1st, and shortly after that you will all see the beginnings of what my solo project will entail. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and patience! I wish I could give you guys more details about it now, but I have to keep everything a total secret until the time is right!! ♥'

Misha, is this true?

I dunno, im not going to hold my breath, i have heard this from him at least once a year since i have known him, then again MAYBE for no reason at all this time it will be different?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hah its a joke, browne from monuments filled in, and sometimes sponce would introduce him as claudio sanchez haha

Spencer did that at the Toronto show, and all the kids around me in the crowd were like, "OMG! IT'S CLAUDIO SANCHEZ!!@#" :rofl:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Casey Sabol is going to put out a triple album with Wintersun and Necrophagist.

ft. Claudio Sanchez.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, im not going to hold my breath, i have heard this from him at least once a year since i have known him, then again MAYBE for no reason at all this time it will be different?

Casey Sabol's Solo Album - The Duke Nukem Forever of the Music Industry.TM

')