Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Please let there be a South Florida date! We never get any modern metal bands. :(

And we rarely get anything good here in Northeast Florida. In the last FOUR years I have only been to After The Burial/Winds of Plague/As I Lay Dying, Sevendust, Born of Osiris/Caliban/After The Burial, Emmure, Deftones/Dillinger Escape Plan.

That's pretty sad for a city that used to have a bad ass show at a good venue, every week.

Bulb... let's say y'all put Jacksonville, FL on the list (or in the future :wavey:)... please don't play at The Pit! They make it sound awesome to out of town bands, then they get here and they're all like "fml...". Shit load in, shit sound, shit pay, shit stage and a joke of a VIP area. (It's a crevice with a couch and a curtain lol).

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
And we rarely get anything good here in Northeast Florida. In the last FOUR years I have only been to After The Burial/Winds of Plague/As I Lay Dying, Sevendust, Born of Osiris/Caliban/After The Burial, Emmure, Deftones/Dillinger Escape Plan.

That's pretty sad for a city that used to have a bad ass show at a good venue, every week.

:agreed:

All the good bands get taken by Orlando and/or Tampa.

bulb

Reaction score

Bulb... let's say y'all put Jacksonville, FL on the list (or in the future :wavey:)... please don't play at The Pit! They make it sound awesome to out of town bands, then they get here and they're all like "fml...". Shit load in, shit sound, shit pay, shit stage and a joke of a VIP area. (It's a crevice with a couch and a curtain lol).

Im gonna be honest with you dude, we have played Jacksonville a few times, and the crowd was not into it, and worse yet, some fucked up shit happened where at one of the shows some of the bands on the tour package and some of the security members got in a brawl DURING a show outside, and they were using pedalboards and cymbal stands as weapons, it was kinda fucked up, and although it may not be representative of the whole city, it definitely didnt leave the best taste in our mouths either...

windu

Reaction score
corpus christi!!! we get down! lol =) you played at the house of rock before, howd you like it? if you remember it at all, i missed that show =( i beleive thats when chris was in the band

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
...and they were using pedalboards and cymbal stands as weapons...

:eek: holy fuck!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

not to mention Jacksonville is home to the majority of Florida's state bird, The Pterodactyl Mosquito!

Besides that, Florida is a really nice place though!

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Im going to jump on the band wagon hoping it makes a difference in whether they play my city! Come to Tulsa yeaaahhhhhaaahhh!!

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
By the way guys, I guess I'll just say it now:

You're headlining. You have the biggest time slot.

For the love of god and djent, RACECAR!!!!

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Misha, Vancouver, Come here. Quit neglecting us </3 jk, but really COME.

ScottyB724

Reaction score

THISSSSSS X 10000000

I do recall reading somewhere that they were practicing the full song to potentially play it on tour, and obviously this would be the right time for that.

:hbang:

Zei

Reaction score

You must!

I do have to wonder... who will/would be playing the Loomis solo?

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope when you guys came through NC, we showed you a good enough time to come back! I missed you in Asheville, but the Raleigh show (with God Forbid and Kittie) kicked ass!

')