Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Mwoit

Reaction score
Is it just Jake who's been playing Deus Ex or the whole gang?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimTomTum

Reaction score
JA! Mehr deutsche Fans braucht die Band. SCHLAAAND! ;)
Auf jeden! Verdient haben sie es und vorallem krieg ich sie dann vielleicht bald nochmal zu hören! Vielleicht in besserer Verfassung als Anfang des Jahres in Berlin, obwohl sie trotzdem geil waren!

To continue in english: How big is the fanbase in Germany? Were the shows sold out as they were in the UK/Australia?

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Auf jeden! Verdient haben sie es und vorallem krieg ich sie dann vielleicht bald nochmal zu hören! Vielleicht in besserer Verfassung als Anfang des Jahres in Berlin, obwohl sie trotzdem geil waren!

To continue in english: How big is the fanbase in Germany? Were the shows sold out as they were in the UK/Australia?

It was ok, but could have been better. Cologne was the bomb though, hahaha. Shape up Berlin! ;) jk

space frog

Reaction score
A little bit off topic, but those German discussions just show me that I need to continue learning German :( Am I alone that believes its a fun language to speak? French is a beautiful language (go me :D) but German is a cool one.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
A little bit off topic, but those German discussions just show me that I need to continue learning German :( Am I alone that believes its a fun language to speak? French is a beautiful language (go me :D) but German is a cool one.

I'd love to learn it, to be honest. But there isn't anywhere or anything that I can use to learn it.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Bring from the US Ive thought about learning spanish just so I can communicate with all the damn foreigners here. I learned some about 13 years ago in school but just know the key words.

Anyways....... hows that Axe-fx II treating you all??

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Bring from the US Ive thought about learning spanish just so I can communicate with all the damn foreigners here. I learned some about 13 years ago in school but just know the key words.

Anyways....... hows that Axe-fx II treating you all??

Yeah, I'm taking Chinese in school because I can see it being useful in the future, but I can't really say anything.

TimTomTum

Reaction score
French is a beautiful language (go me :D) but German is a cool one.
French is damn beautiful!
But I felt too that mandarin would be the best bet for the future. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to learn it sometime.
Sorry for OT

fleshwoodsteel

Reaction score
I was at the show last night, and they encored with Racecar, and it was fucking epic. I'll post a more thorough review of the show later. Bottom line, awesome.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
I've just read some of Misha's Formspring answers. I would have never thought that Mark is considered to be a part of Periphery :eek:
Now that I am aware that he could really be a part of Periphery makes me super excited! I LOVE the Haunted Shores tracks, they have this cool vibe I adore. Everytime I listen to them with friends they agree with me: Its super thight metal with a mega "good mood"-attitude.
Woah, Misha+Jake+Mark = creative guitar overkill. You could easily release a third record in addtion to the two upcoming :lol:

Had to write that.

Mark has been touring with them since they dropped Alex. It's pretty ridiculous. I'd LOVE to see a periphery show and have them play Passengers haha.

Nesty

Reaction score
Why did they drop Alex anyways? I seen a video stating it was because of lifestyle changes although I was wondering if anyone could expand on it?

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Does anybody know what rig Mark's playing through? I know he has an axefx, but does he use a poweramp/cab combo or use monitors like the rest of the crew?

Also, I'm not sure if anybody is interested in this, but this is a question I posted on formspring that I found interesting (I'm obviously not a bassist xD ):
Does Tom use some kind of octave pedal in the pod when you switch songs with different tunings? Unless he has multiple replicas of his bass with different tunings, this is the only thing I can figure. | Formspring

')