Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jackrat

Reaction score
I think St. Pete on the 4th is still the best show yet.

Btw I shot this with a cybershot, not half bad honestly.

Oh and Spence fucking raped hard the whole set.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I wish you would all stop complaining about the price, count yourself lucky that it's even happening on your continent.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
I wish you would all stop complaining about the price, count yourself lucky that it's even happening on your continent.

:agreed: It's an awesome tour. I'm guessing it's mainly people wanting to see Periphery that are shocked on the price? DT always play big arenas, so no you don't get to see Periphery for the price of a bar gig this time.
But seriously, DT fans or not - get to this show if you can! It's worth a handful of bar gigs.

VILARIKA

Reaction score

good quality vid!

God, this mix sounds soo good. I think a lot of people just take it for granted how good the guitar tone is! And the vocals, wow. Really consistent and in key for the most part. This is the best I have ever heard Periphery!

EDIT: Props to Alex!

VILARIKA

Reaction score
those wedges sound amazing. blew my mind how clear and justaboutawesome everythign sounded.

The mackies right? I had my ear against that thing the entire show last time I saw them. Probably fucked up my ear from it, but it was sex. In my ear.

JDC

Reaction score
Jake

4298216385_a91b3ceb6a.jpg

Jake's dad

Semikiller

Reaction score
Hey Misha do you remember when you were setting up the wedges at the White Rabbit in San Antonio a kid asking about your Axe-FX 2? It was me, and in retrospect I wish that I ended with "Keep doing what you're doing because you're doing amazing things with your music." :yesway:

If you can, can you tell Sean with the fro that Alex (me) was really at the show? I don't want him to start thinking that I lied to him. Haha

Thanks!

')