Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

markgov

Reaction score
Hey guys I have questions about the following on misha's rig...

Where can I find a rack unit case like his where I can put my head in the bottom and all my fx on top?

Which inputs/outputs are fir what effects?
I'm guessing the ISP>screamer>NS2 goes into the front of the amp then what's next? Does his floor effects that includes the keeley compressor go into the fx loop? The he has the rest of his rack mount fx like his g major go into the amp's 2nd fx loop?

I think that's all my questions for now.
Thanks a bunch, Mark

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AzzMan

Reaction score
He doesn't use literally any of this anymore, just in case you weren't aware, they have switched solely to using the Axe FX 2 straight into the board.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
^ That had nothing to do with what he asked :scratch:

I know that Misha uses Crown cases for all of his gear, but im not sure if he used them back then also. You could probably get one built though. Anyways, here is a link to their website:

Crown Case Company

markgov

Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies and i'm probably gonna get one of these cases.
Also, just to prevent any confusion, I am aware that this is misha's older rig and that he uses an axe fx now, but thanks for replying and trying to help me out anyhow.

vanhendrix

Reaction score
Be careful. I'm currently sitting in a room with my custom rack case that I had built just like you and it's empty. Why is it empty? Because if I fill it up, the thing weighs about 400 pounds. 400 fucking pounds.

vanhendrix

Reaction score
yea, I was worried about that too, i'm gonna get it with casters so i dot have to lift it as much

It has casters, it has really amazing 4 inch casters that still fail utterly when confronted with even a single stair. I would say get something done that doesn't also fit the head in there. Break things into smaller, manageable pieces.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
^ lol what the, nah there have been stranger coincidences! I mean Stephen Hawking is an avid speaker against Religion and he has Lou Gehrig's Disease (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis), some say thats punishment, I say Coincidence :lol:. Whether these two subjects have anything in common with each other I just wanted to bring that up :rofl:!

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
So I really listened to both songs and wow they are so similar. Im not thinking coincidence but you never know............. unless Bulb or Jake chimes in and proves us otherwise.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Guitar>Compressor>ISP noisegate>Tubescreamer>

Into NS2 input
NS2 send>Amp head input
Amp head fx send>G Major/effects>NS2 return
NS2 output>Amp head fx return

Pretty sure that's it

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone go to the San Diego show last night? The Epicenter cut the show short (didn't hear Racecar) by what felt like a good amount of time. Shitty fucking venue :noway:

Also, Tom Murphy looks kinda like Obi Wan :lol:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Anyone go to the San Diego show last night? The Epicenter cut the show short (didn't hear Racecar) by what felt like a good amount of time. Shitty fucking venue :noway:

Also, Tom Murphy looks kinda like Obi Wan :lol:

They did?

I was not able to go (last minute thing) bummed out about it :/

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies and i'm probably gonna get one of these cases.
Also, just to prevent any confusion, I am aware that this is misha's older rig and that he uses an axe fx now, but thanks for replying and trying to help me out anyhow.

sseing as your are in ontario look into Clydesdale cases, they can do what you want for a decent price

')