Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Since Mark is filling in... will Haunted Shores and Periphery fuse and become Super Periphery?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
IIRC it's already been said in this thread that Mark isn't filling in, he's a part of Periphery now.

It has? Thats strange...we never announced that, and Nolly is doing the Euro Dream Theater tour.
When the time is right, and only then will we make our choice and make the announcement.

Reaction score
It has? Thats strange...we never announced that, and Nolly is doing the Euro Dream Theater tour.
When the time is right, and only then will we make our choice and make the announcement.
Wow! Lucky Nolly!

BTW Misha, I was the guy that interrupted you talking to your GF and asked for a photo. Hope you didn't mind!

Also, how come no Blackmachines any more?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Then obviously I didn't recall correctly :lol: (the reason for the IIRC, If I Recall Correctly, at the beginning of that)

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score

I asked Mark about it at the Oakland show. He made two points: 1) He's not sure if he wants to join the band. He said it's been awesome so far but joining would be a huge commitment that would require significant life rearrangement and he's still mulling the possibility over. 2) The band hasn't decided if they even want him yet, so he's not pressing the issue.

He did, however, tell me that he has been a part of the writing process for the next album. :hbang:

bulb

Reaction score
Wow! Lucky Nolly!

BTW Misha, I was the guy that interrupted you talking to your GF and asked for a photo. Hope you didn't mind!

Also, how come no Blackmachines any more?

Haha no worries dude!
Ah im waiting on my B6 replacement to be ready, gotta hit doug up when i get back, the b2 never leaves the apt.

space frog

Reaction score
UUUGGHH I went to the venue to buy tix but it was closed... I'll have to go buy them friday hope it's not sold out yet -__-'

And uh if I got it right Travis isn't on the tour for THA??? any reason why?

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
He quit, or got fired. Not entirely sure. Devlin is a fitting replacement anyhow, whether it be temporary or permanent.

he murders travis vocally, and in stage presence.

so be this might be the sickest THA set that will ever occur in history

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
^Really?

When I saw them he just seemed like some spastic little kid.
His vocals were pretty good, but weren't in the mix too well.
Excellent show nonetheless.

Sikthness

Reaction score
^Really?

When I saw them he just seemed like some spastic little kid.
His vocals were pretty good, but weren't in the mix too well.
Excellent show nonetheless.

havent seen em live but if you've heard the Corelia EP, then you should know he is more than capable.

bulb

Reaction score
Ryan absolutely nails their set, and i havent seen their other vocalists, but they themselves say that Ryan is the best live vocalist they have had thus far, so yes you will see the most epic THA set on this tour.

space frog

Reaction score
I know Travis had a REALLY strange stage presence lol, and his rendition of Vela was meh, but I can't wait to hear this. I'm still kinda sad he left/got fired cuz I thought he did a really good job overall on Digital Veil, though Nathan was miles ahead for clean vox.

/off topic comment over

')