Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Im gonna eat yer headstock Jake......om nom nom nom!!
imag0112.jpg

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
No kidding!! A Coors light can be bought, and rather cheaply, but a great story is priceless! Especially when there is video evidence!!! If you all come though Oklahoma again ill buy you a case of tall boys!!

space frog

Reaction score
Hey bulb I got a lil question for you here... what guitar did you use to record you first album?? I know you (used to?) own a dragonburst Carvin 7 string (so effin sexy :yummy:), and I was curious to know if you used it while recording your s/t cuz when I play the Letter Experiment solo with my djent patch on my DC727's neck pick upt it sounds REALLY close IMO.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey bulb I got a lil question for you here... what guitar did you use to record you first album?? I know you (used to?) own a dragonburst Carvin 7 string (so effin sexy :yummy:), and I was curious to know if you used it while recording your s/t cuz when I play the Letter Experiment solo with my djent patch on my DC727's neck pick upt it sounds REALLY close IMO.

7 string stuff was my Mystic Dream JP7 (original run) and 6 string stuff was Blackmachine B2

ddtonfire

Reaction score
They killed it last night! Racear was amazing live. It was so cool to see two of my favorite bands pay together! Definitely worth the 8-hour drive from Ohio!

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Nolly to co-produce next Periphery album and fill-in on European tour?

Latest posts

')