Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

TimTomTum

Reaction score
Mark being in Periphery is great. But I think that Haunted Shores should stay Haunted Shores. I wanna hear Scarlet feat. Casey :squint:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Hm, well Passenger is a maybe, I think there's another song Spencer's meant to be singing on but I can't think what it is

bulb

Reaction score
Mark being in Periphery is great. But I think that Haunted Shores should stay Haunted Shores. I wanna hear Scarlet feat. Casey :squint:

That will unfortunately never happen, just like 99% of the other songs Casey had intentions on doing vocals for haha.
I love Casey, but i also know him too well haha.

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
who knows maybe casey will release his solo album around december then do all of the vocal things or w-e that he promised and release them on the same day.... December 21st

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sikthness

Reaction score
I think this is super fucking awesome. Mark is such an awesome player, and I of course love haunted shores. I really think he will bring a lot to the table in periphery. Both he n bulb both like the use of cool chords n such and are so creative already, I can just see them building off each other, creating some great shit.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Awesome shit! Congrats Mark!! Will there be mass amounts of razzing now that he is "the new guy"????

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
Glad to hear Holcomb is in! Still wish Alex was on the team though...

Alex looked like a fucking beast with his arms of steel. Then you seem him on stage and your jaws drop due to how awesome of a guitar player he is also XD

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
This is great news. Mark will bring a more complex set of higher-register harmonies to the group, and it's going to be awesome.

And dammit, for the love of god, PLEASE play Oslo live!

Insanity

Nurturer
Reaction score
The world's finest Canadian woman obviously :scream:

HIMYMS4-0541.jpg

Ey?

')