Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

bulb

Reaction score
i was looking in aal's thread and it made me wonder how much acoustic to sample drum ratio there is going to be in term blending the two.

on new periperhy

We don't know yet, we are tracking drums right now, and after taylor edits them we will see what sounds best!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I think there was a mess up on your Facebook last night. Our band played a show with We Came As Romans in Huntington, WV last night and according to the Periphery Facebook, you guys were there as well and I was super stoked until word around the venue was that it was a screwup haha

Sikthness

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, our silly song titles bother you enough to express it to us, unless of course you are the one who names them, in which case they can be even sillier hahah?

yes you appear to understand correctly :lol:. I must have struck a nerve or somethin with the song titles thing. As i said before, I've been a huge fan for years, back from when you were posting early demo versions of the Walk on the BTBAM forum, and I'll continue to be a fan. I do think its silly, and if I had it my way the song names would have somethin to do with the lyrics. But i'm not in the band therefore cannot have it my way, so I will deal with it :wallbash:

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
more studio footage Misha! :scream:

I want close up's of everything and everyone! Let us see the sweat dripping from you're foreheads, and especially your (yes Misha, YOUR!) funny faces! :D

preferably in 1080p if you don't mind? :wavey:

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered already, I remember a while back you guys had a contest where the winner would receive a song that was written for them by the band. Did this ever happen? If so will it be on the new album?

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered already, I remember a while back you guys had a contest where the winner would receive a song that was written for them by the band. Did this ever happen? If so will it be on the new album?

that was me who won :wavey:

and nothing has happened yet :lol:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Speaking of funny songnames, look what Periphery just posted on their wall on FB (or well... 13hrs ago.

"Periphery asked: We have a song going on the album called Fhqwhgads. Should we keep the name or rename?
Poll:
Call it Fhqwhgads
Dont call it Fhqwhgads"

:lol:

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
Speaking of funny songnames, look what Periphery just posted on their wall on FB (or well... 13hrs ago.

"Periphery asked: We have a song going on the album called Fhqwhgads. Should we keep the name or rename?
Poll:
Call it Fhqwhgads
Dont call it Fhqwhgads"

:lol:

How do you even say that? haha:scratch:

Dan Halen

Reaction score
That was cool. you should put the end of the vieo in the beggining of one of your songs!!! lol "they don give a fuk!! jus ged it done. K!! BAI"

')