Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Meesh we all want N.E.M. just keep it instrumental! To me its just one of those songs that should stay an instrumental.

:scratch:

There is already an Instrumental Version..

Why should they make it a Periphery song if they're going to withhold Spencer from splurging musical juices all over it. Just listen to the original, I for one.. want it with Spence singing, and if there is already half written awesome vocals written, I'm excited.. Even if I have to wait years for it :squint:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
The thing is that Spencer has written absolutely awesome vocal lines for the last half of the song, so it definitely will not go back to instrumental at this point.

This is the song I'm most stoked to hear with Sponces vocals! Should defs feature a snippet in a video :yesway:

Cutch

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This may have been asked before, I just kinda skipped to the end of the thread here. Recently I discovered a couple posts referring to a new version of "the Walk" with vocals re-recorded, like they were for some of the tracks on the Icarus EP. PERIPHERY’S SPENCER SOTELO WANTS YOU TO “WALK HARD” | MetalSucks

I never had a chance to hear this on Myspace, is there any way for me to get ahold of this version of "the Walk"?

Let me know, thanks,
Cutch

Jackrat

Reaction score
The thing is that Spencer has written absolutely awesome vocal lines for the last half of the song, so it definitely will not go back to instrumental at this point.

Well that being said then I can't wait to hear it dude! I didn't know anything had been written for it. I can't wait to see how much Sponce has improved, I know he has by far. I am excite!

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Misha, what tuning do you use most on your 7? I think i've seen a few different ones on tabs.

Also, Studio Updates are awesome.. the albums sounding great!

The Buttmonkey

Reaction score
I for one support a Fus Roh Da in whatever song that is and leaving the arrow in the knee part in. :D I hope lots of people agree! If you do this, you are thousands of peoples PERMANENT favorite band EVER.

Mwoit

Reaction score
I wonder how many fans will get that Rhythm In Jump reference...

')