Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
^YEAH! I was the first to comment that video!:metal:

:bowdown:

I admire you so much more for it :lol:

Nice to see some Haunted Shores-ish stuffing being mixed in with the periphery sound.. I'm thinking this album will be on my top play for 2012 list.. and it better be 2012 when this is released.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Gotta say, I'm really really excited with all these clips I've seen. They seem a little heavier, with a more organic sound and structure. Something about the last record just made it sound SO. FREAKING. CLEAN haha

For what it's worth, I asked Ben from Whitechapel what he thought and he said it sounds amazing, and he's generally a hard one to impress :2c:

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
I'm very shocked that Misha didn't respond to my request in a serious manner, or even respond at all. I will now destroy all my Bulb merchandise.

Also, that Ibanez is SICK!
Did you guys swirl it yourself or was it done by a professional? Or some kind of LACS?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

bulb

Reaction score
I'm very shocked that Misha didn't respond to my request in a serious manner, or even respond at all. I will now destroy all my Bulb merchandise.

Also, that Ibanez is SICK!
Did you guys swirl it yourself or was it done by a professional? Or some kind of LACS?

But wait! I actually PM'd you and told you to do it, but you never responded so we got someone else...

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
But wait! I actually PM'd you and told you to do it, but you never responded so we got someone else...

Too bad! I guess I'll do one on your next album, ok? :lol:

Also, Technomancer, thanks for letting me know!

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
I love swirls so much. They make me so thirsty.

And the music sounds good too!

')