Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
jd.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Two days in a row I've heard customers playing Periphery songs on guitars at work.

Bulb, you should be proud. I've heard your riffs more than Stairway to Heaven or Smoke on the Water this week at work and I work in a music shop. That's a fucking accomplishment if I've ever seen one.

samdaman87

Metal Cholo
Reaction score
Sorry for stepping on some peoples toes. Didn't know I would get such a bad rap for just stating an opinion. I still love Periphery no matter what, but I will never like the IQ of their fans. I guess that's what happens when a band get really popular at some point:noplease:.

EDIT

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Sorry for stepping on some peoples toes (fanboys). Didn't know I would get such a bad rap for just stating an opinion. I still love Periphery no matter what, but I will never like the IQ of their fans. I guess that's what happens when a band get really popular at some point:noplease:.

"Sorry for stating an opinion, you're all dumb". :lol:

Sure its you're opinion, but the guitarist(s?) monitor this thread, and i'm sure they're sick of you, and every other kid bad mouthing their vocalist. The one thing that gets me about people complaining about the vocalists is, bulb has over 100 tracks on his soundcloud, that's like 10 albums worth of material, I'm sure you can let him play in his live band with spence and you can survive off his free 10 albums.

samdaman87

Metal Cholo
Reaction score
"Sorry for stating an opinion, you're all dumb". :lol:

Sure its you're opinion, but the guitarist(s?) monitor this thread, and i'm sure they're sick of you, and every other kid bad mouthing their vocalist. The one thing that gets me about people complaining about the vocalists is, bulb has over 100 tracks on his soundcloud, that's like 10 albums worth of material, I'm sure you can let him play in his live band with spence and you can survive off his free 10 albums.
Like I said, I apologize for complaining about what I said earlier and that it was lame to be stepping on toes. I am just going to move along and keep listening to some good Periphery music. I am also going stop reading all the nasty remarks on my profile. People can judge me all they want to and I would care less because I will never lower myself down to their level and attack another person with vulgar remarks just because they have a different view on music. Thank you for the recommendation on Misha's soundcloud account. That is all.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
Sorry for stepping on some peoples toes (fanboys). Didn't know I would get such a bad rap for just stating an opinion. I still love Periphery no matter what, but I will never like the IQ of their fans. I guess that's what happens when a band get really popular at some point:noplease:.

:lol: at how hard everyone went on negative repping you. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to make the statement seem so negative, but at the same time, it's common sense. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself, there's no need to blabber it to a bunch of people who are going to disagree with you anyways. I will now counteract all of those neg reps with my single positve rep! :yesway:

And fanboys isn't the best term to call members by on the forum, especially right after you are saying your sorries. Not to mention, the members here are the better half of Periphery listener's. Don't like the bands fan IQ's? Don't even bother trying to make your comment about Spencer on their facebook, they will eat you alive :lol:

samdaman87

Metal Cholo
Reaction score
:lol: at how hard everyone went on negative repping you. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to make the statement seem so negative, but at the same time, it's common sense. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself, there's no need to blabber it to a bunch of people who are going to disagree with you anyways. I will now counteract all of those neg reps with my single positve rep! :yesway:

And fanboys isn't the best to term to call members by on the forum, especially right after you are saying your sorries. Not to mention, the members here are the better half of Periphery listener's. Don't like the bands fan IQ's? Don't even bother trying to make your comment about Spencer on their facebook, they will eat you alive :lol:
I apologize for that remark as well. Its normal to get mad and be dumb sometimes but I should have known better.

Genome

Reaction score
I don't necessarily think he should keep it to himself. It is a bit 'that guy' ish, but it's just an opinion and he's got a right to express it, I'm sure people are adult enough to accept it.

I would hope.

Pos repped because the reaction was a bit silly. Rather like this:

EwPc4.jpg

sk3ks1s

Djeff
Reaction score

VILARIKA

Reaction score
"good job calling everyone retards while calling out someone else for similar."

Please clarify where I called people "retards." I said samdaman went out about stating his opinion the wrong way, and that the members that post here are good peeps. I don't know how you found the negative out of my totally positive comment :scratch:

')