Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Sikthness

Reaction score
I actually hope there are mostly 6 string songs. I've always felt they were the strongest. Then again I like pretty much all their songs. But Insomnia and ANM > *. I also really, really, hope there is another epic ala Racecar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anomynous

Reaction score
Not really shocked at the Petrucci

Please let there be a vinyl release on release day, and not 6 months down the road again.

EDIT: The Faceless "later this year"? Keene said it would definitely be out before Summer Slaughter

Local Astronaut
Reaction score

yea-fuck-yea.gif

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
A friend and I were debating whether the new Periphery album would come out in June or July. He said that they wouldn't be mean enough to make us wait 'til July. Looks like he was wrong.

bulb

Reaction score
A friend and I were debating whether the new Periphery album would come out in June or July. He said that they wouldn't be mean enough to make us wait 'til July. Looks like he was wrong.

We put out our debut just over 2 years ago, we also released an ep just over a year ago. Seeing as how a lot of bands take 3+ years to put out full length albums and how we would never sacrifice quality to meet deadlines, i think you will see we aren't being mean at all haha!

Latest posts

')