Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
We put out our debut just over 2 years ago, we also released an ep just over a year ago. Seeing as how a lot of bands take 3+ years to put out full length albums and how we would never sacrifice quality to meet deadlines, i think you will see we aren't being mean at all haha!

You sir are a meanie, i want my periphery and i want it now!

hypotc

Reaction score
Would be fun if everyone was thinking Misha was trolling with "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal", and it actually turned out to be the title.

:cool:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Would be fun if everyone was thinking Misha was trolling with "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal", and it actually turned out to be the title.

:cool:

To be honest, I'm not even thinking Misha is trolling us with that title since he has said it in so many situations (interviews, formspring (IIRC) and here on SSO), but who knows. Maybe he's trolling that he's trolling or maybe he's just trolling.

Reaction score
I do not care what it is called. Once I get the album, I only know songs by the numbers. I rarely pay attention to titles. I do hope that it is called "this time its personal". I love non serious names. My own bands name is "My Battle Axe Needs New Griptape".

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
I do not care what it is called. Once I get the album, I only know songs by the numbers. I rarely pay attention to titles. I do hope that it is called "this time its personal". I love non serious names. My own bands name is "My Battle Axe Needs New Griptape".

Yea and when it comes (and if it comes) to popularity, only thing that matters is the bandname. Especially if you're gonna promote through interwebs like Periphery does a lot, people that have never heard of you may not listen to you if the name doesn't get their attention... Or that's what I do at least.

isispelican

Reaction score
found this on their facebook
544989_10150708628778930_513428929_9209048_1933100988_n.jpg

lulz

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
^ that took me a second :lol: I was like, "dude...that song's not gonna be on the new alb...OH WAIT WOW"

VILARIKA

Reaction score
I see July 3rd?

EDIT:

Periphery055.jpg

So a solo from Wes, Petrucci, and Batman. Sweet.

And the title of the album is great: The Highly Anticipated New Album :yesway:

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
Darndiddilydoo Misha, I can't believe you took Petrucci over me for the guest solo om your record .

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
That Facebook photo killed me. Mark and that sandwich alone... :lol:

Latest posts

')