Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

samdaman87

Metal Cholo
Reaction score
Lol that facebook pic is going straight to my desktop! Hahah everytime I turn on my laptop I am going to chuckle to this upon months.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Guthrie Govan ? Guthrie Fucking Govan ?! Nah, I'm dreaming, there's just no way. Now that It's been confirmed I want to hear every juicy detail how this came about.

happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
"Guitar World reached out to Periphery for confirmation, and we can now say that the as-yet-untitled album is indeed coming out July 3 via Sumerian Records."

How many times has bulb mentioned the album title? lol

jjfiegel

Reaction score
"Guitar World reached out to Periphery for confirmation, and we can now say that the as-yet-untitled album is indeed coming out July 3 via Sumerian Records."

How many times has bulb mentioned the album title? lol

Probably because it's still a little hard to believe for some people. Hell, if Misha hadn't said "This Time It's Personal" is the title countless times, I would have a hard time believing it too.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Maybe Bulb's trolling.

I don't think he is, but if I were him I'd come up with any old name for the people asking. You don't release album titles that far in advance and he's been pretty hush about just about every other detail. Who knows?

Enter bulb, confirming he wasn't trolling for my lolling.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Guthrie Govan and Petrucci on the same album...with Perihpery. If there was ever a chance for my ears to literally blow a load, it's this.

btbamthewell

Reaction score
No mention of the double album? So am I to assume that both albums are being released the same day?

jjfiegel

Reaction score
No. They had to delay Juggernaut. It'll probably come out early next year.

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Guthrie Govan ? Guthrie Fucking Govan ?! Nah, I'm dreaming, there's just no way. Now that It's been confirmed I want to hear every juicy detail how this came about.

happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

Pretty straight forward story. Misha and I met Guthrie last year at NAMM. I stayed in touch with him and and when the guys were brainstorming who to ask for a guest solo his name come up. I got Misha in touch with him and the rest is history. It's a really sick solo. Just good old Guthrie-style tastiness!

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Pretty straight forward story. Misha and I met Guthrie last year at NAMM. I stayed in touch with him and and when the guys were brainstorming who to ask for a guest solo his name come up. I got Misha in touch with him and the rest is history. It's a really sick solo. Just good old Guthrie-style tastiness!

I was expecting more along the lines of the guys were brainstorming who to ask for guest solo and then the lights went dim and the room filled with smoke and then appeared an outline of a thin scraggly long haired man holding a guitar, they just so happen to be recording the whole event, he layed down the sickest groovetactular tasty lick any of us mortal men have ever heard and then disappeared as quickly as he came....but, yeah, either way it all ends in a guthrie spot on the album so, yay :donnie:

prh

Plini
Reaction score
i swear with those guests and spencer's vocals they can do anything and this will be the best album ever

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Those guest solos are like doing extra credit for an exam you already got a perfect score on... beyond perfect...

Latest posts

')