Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
Blame your post office? :lol: Shipping isn't free. :rofl: Not sure how it is in Canada but even the medium sized USPS Priority Mail box is like $15 and that's not all that big.

Yeah.. shipping in canada is ridiculous... I ordered a t-shirt from a montreal-based company the other day and shipping was 8$, so 10$ for a US package is pretty sweet :rofl::wallbash:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Hide behind a proxy server !

try hidemyass.com

Tried a few proxy servers, none of them seem to be able to display the page properly. =\

Judging by the way the pages look when they're returned through a proxy server, it seems they can't display flash properly.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
New pre-order pack from allinmerch.com:

ALL IN MERCH: PERIPHERY II PREORDER BUNDLE

I can't say any of these have really gotten my interest yet, but I hope different ones come out before release day. I preferred the whole black/blue look for Periphery...

*cough*avatar*cough*.

That orchestra piece was pretty nice though!

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Im SUPER excited for "Have a Blast" i think thats the best song for Guthrie to throw some guthrie on. But im even MORE excited for "Luck as a Constant" I cant wait to hear what Spencer does with this one. Best song Bulb has on his soundclick IMHO obviously lol.

Sikthness

Reaction score
^yeah no doubt man these songs are gonna rule. I love what I've heard of Mile Zero too. Uh I need new music NOW bulb.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Does the All In Merch bundle have a different poster than the Merch Connection one? Or did Merch Connection just use the album cover as a default? I think I might pay an extra $0.29 to get the cooler poster with the full album title. Tax is included with the Merch Connection price so I guess they ship from Florida? But then why is there over $10 shipping?

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
I'm just gonna tell myself that Epoch and Masmanune are Chrono Trigger references...

:lol:

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Tried a few proxy servers, none of them seem to be able to display the page properly. =\

Judging by the way the pages look when they're returned through a proxy server, it seems they can't display flash properly.

Hotspot sheild.......It has a free version and a pay version. That's what I used to view the interview with. :hbang:

')