Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Yeah the version on Soundclick is like 1/8 of the actual finished song, it doesn't even sound close, get ready!

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Could a band member please comment:
What's the situation with the preorders? There is Merchconnection and Allinmerch so far.
I see MC is U.S only for the packages - AIM appears to ship worldwide.
I read that Europe will get bonus tracks. I am guessing that the AIM package, even though I could order it to the U.K, is the US version with no bonus tracks?

Are there going to be any other versions of the CD, or is it just the current U.S ones and the European one which is to be announced?

Thanks

Evil Weasel

Reaction score
Could a band member please comment:
What's the situation with the preorders? There is Merchconnection and Allinmerch so far.
I see MC is U.S only for the packages - AIM appears to ship worldwide.
I read that Europe will get bonus tracks. I am guessing that the AIM package, even though I could order it to the U.K, is the US version with no bonus tracks?

Are there going to be any other versions of the CD, or is it just the current U.S ones and the European one which is to be announced?

Thanks
Misha said on his facebook that Century Media were doing EU distribution so I'd expect any preorder will either be through the CM store or the firebrand website. Just my guess.

Anyway I wonder if Periphery had a say in their slot at Download Festival. I'm a huge fanboy but no way I would go see them because they clash with Black Sabbath for 30 mins then you have to add time travelling between stages onto that. When AC/DC played the festival in 2010 every band stopped at least 15 mins before AC/DC started. Thought they would do the same for such a legendary band. Sabbath members are getting on a bit and with Iommi's health problems I wouldn't be surprised if it is the last show they ever play with that lineup in the UK. For people my age it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of the original metal bands. You'd be a fool to not watch every minute of it! Wonder what sort of turn out Periphery will get with that in mind. (Line Up | Download Festival 2012 | Official Line Up and Tickets for 2012)

Finally, any official word on the tour in October yet and if it is hitting UK? European dates seem to be confirmed but can't find any ticket links for UK shows. Must go to that since Periphery and BTBAM's last shows in Glasgow were at venues with awful sound and this one is slightly better :D

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
I hope some UK dates show, atleast in Glasgow. A gig with Periphery and BTBAM would be bliss. Adding Tesseract with them would probably send me into a stage of true enlightenment...

Evil Weasel

Reaction score
I hope some UK dates show, atleast in Glasgow. A gig with Periphery and BTBAM would be bliss. Adding Tesseract with them would probably send me into a stage of true enlightenment...
Between the Buried and Me at The Garage (Glasgow) on 3 Oct 2012
Nothing on the triple G music website and they have handled the last Periphery and BTBAM tours. It is on the Garage website though so maybe just waiting for the official announcement before tickets go on sale?

Hopefully it will be much better than the show at the Cathouse. Man the sound was awful that night and no way I was paying so much for the DT tour and sitting down! Sound for BTBAM/AAL at King Tut's was even worse though. Nice location btw ;) I jest, can't wait to move back to the central belt after uni!

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Misha said on his facebook that Century Media were doing EU distribution so I'd expect any preorder will either be through the CM store or the firebrand website. Just my guess.

Anyway I wonder if Periphery had a say in their slot at Download Festival. I'm a huge fanboy but no way I would go see them because they clash with Black Sabbath for 30 mins then you have to add time travelling between stages onto that. When AC/DC played the festival in 2010 every band stopped at least 15 mins before AC/DC started. Thought they would do the same for such a legendary band. Sabbath members are getting on a bit and with Iommi's health problems I wouldn't be surprised if it is the last show they ever play with that lineup in the UK. For people my age it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of the original metal bands. You'd be a fool to not watch every minute of it! Wonder what sort of turn out Periphery will get with that in mind. (Line Up | Download Festival 2012 | Official Line Up and Tickets for 2012)

Finally, any official word on the tour in October yet and if it is hitting UK? European dates seem to be confirmed but can't find any ticket links for UK shows. Must go to that since Periphery and BTBAM's last shows in Glasgow were at venues with awful sound and this one is slightly better :D

I can tell I'm officially old when I won't travel 15 minutes down the road to go to Donnington.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Between the Buried and Me at The Garage (Glasgow) on 3 Oct 2012
Nothing on the triple G music website and they have handled the last Periphery and BTBAM tours. It is on the Garage website though so maybe just waiting for the official announcement before tickets go on sale?

Hopefully it will be much better than the show at the Cathouse. Man the sound was awful that night and no way I was paying so much for the DT tour and sitting down! Sound for BTBAM/AAL at King Tut's was even worse though. Nice location btw ;) I jest, can't wait to move back to the central belt after uni!

I thought the sound for BTBAM / AAL at King Tut's was alright, I was standing on the platform at the back and AAL were crystal clear. Guys were trying to jump around, but AAL are just cool to watch.

jjfiegel

Reaction score
This is awesome. So pumped for the rest of the album.

Oh, and great job Spencer. Such an improvement.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Holy mother fuck, i just downloaded Make Total Destroy. . .and it is so amazing. I can't believe it. Spencers voice is superb, especially for using no autotune.

Latest posts

')