Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
*Internet guide*
Haha, oh i know my internets man no worries, it sometimes just gets to me when the amount of stupidity gets too high, which was the case this time around.

How about growing up and accepting other opinions? :idea:
Well you have people who take the time to explain their opinion and have solid arguments to back them up, who i definatly respect and accept, and people who blatantly just say something (which most of the time doesn't even make sense) and immediatly call people out when they even slightly disagree with them, which i don't.
Just my 2 cents

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Huh... a month ago, If you asked me if I liked Periphery, I would of just said I like 2 of their songs...

Now, I can't stop listening to the new single and I ended up pre-ordering the new album with a poster.

Misha, what have you done to me?... :rofl:

isispelican

Reaction score
European bonus tracks are Farout (Instrumental) and The Heretic Anthem (Slipknot Cover)

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
European bonus tracks are Farout (Instrumental) and The Heretic Anthem (Slipknot Cover)

Source please? Nevermind, not that excited because Farout is one of my least favorite Bulb songs and we have already heard The Heretic Anthem. :squint:

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
So it turns out they are coming to the UK with Between The Buried And Me, does anybody know if The Safety Fire are playing the UK dates also?

Edit: Nevermind!

Genome

Reaction score
UK fans will enjoy this:

182859_10100109166730865_1820402384_n.jpg

space frog

Reaction score
Canada got the shit end of the stick this time around. Next to nothing for merch (1 Tshirt) and none of the bonus tracks. Sucks for the band, I would of spent a decent chunk of cash on solid merch. :shrug:

I don't understand why we get so few, and mostly why we can't get the same bundles as US... I mean most people believe we're just another state, why not do as if :lol:

Nah but seriously, preorders for the Contortionist were the same for US and Canada, so is it a label thing? Why do we only get 1 bundle? iirc preorders for the first CD were the same :scratch:

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
I don't understand why we get so few, and mostly why we can't get the same bundles as US... I mean most people believe we're just another state, why not do as if :lol:

Nah but seriously, preorders for the Contortionist were the same for US and Canada, so is it a label thing? Why do we only get 1 bundle? iirc preorders for the first CD were the same :scratch:

Last time around pre orders were the same, I guess either Sumerian or Merch Connection ( I fucking hate merch connection with a passion ) decided it wasn't worth it ? Stupid move I think, just my opinion.

Latest posts

')