Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
um....once again....why does merch connection make me pay almost 25 bucks in shipping? cancelled that order like lightning.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
um....once again....why does merch connection make me pay almost 25 bucks in shipping? cancelled that order like lightning.

My order was like $20-25 and charged me $15 for shipping. I gave no fucks, but that is high for shipping.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
amazon.com for me and I have free 2 day shipping. I want some periff shorts...but I refuse to pay that much for shipping.

Mwoit

Reaction score
:lol: that is awesome, nice.

I will be there in Glasgow, I don't know who I am more excited to see, those are 3 amazing bands. Never seen BTBAM so pretty fucking excited for that :hbang:

It's an England tour with a side show in Scotland. That's good enough for me. :lol:

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
Yeah, you could pay that to see them live with a few other bands and buy their merch for that kinda price.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
For those who haven't found this yet, samples of all the new songs are available on the Amazon UK website:

Periphery II: Periphery: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads

I'm liking what i'm hearing. This album is going to be on replay for months for me!

w000000000000000t why didn't anyone tell of this earlier? T-up for you arkohors!

E: Erised sounds killer! Can't wait to hear the Petrucci solo on it....

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Did anyone else find Spencer sounding like Elliot Coleman on Scarlet? The fast high note he sings I thought for a split second that to be Elliot, no joke.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, Spencer sounds mindblowingly good on this one and the melodies he wrote are amazing. The album actually seems to be a lot more melodic judging by those teasers but a lot of them included the chorus so those tend to be pretty melodic.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
full album samples, this is a GREAT way to start a Monday.

and i have to agree. He does Sound a lot like Elliot on Scarlet. not a bad thing

also, Muramasa is a lot shorter than i thought it was going to be, by like...3 minutes hah.

but when it's all said and done...I want this album. Right now

btbamthewell

Reaction score
Some seriously cool riffs in those trailers! Luck as a constant or Erised sounding the most intersting so far.

No epic 15 minute song :( Still at all most 1:10:00 it's hard to complain!

Latest posts

')