Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
Nolly just posted this on his facebook:

24458_10100322963542505_2043876246_n.jpg

If it was from the video shoot (My guess), I'm betting it's Scarlet (Based on the fact that he's all bloody haha).

Nolly posted this in the photography thread, as well. I bet Mrak is thinking something like, "I can't believe we're making a video out of my song!"

8357002210_4420ef56e8_b.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
I'd totally donate your testacles for the trilog y as well.

peri peri, i'll give you one set of Zurich balls for the Mura/Masa/Ragnarok Triology :yesway:

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Something tells me it's Muramasa, just because their attire matches the beginning of the song. Being battle torn and such, and then when the drums kick in at :46 they explode into modern day Periphery.

Or it could just be Scarlet, I hope it isn't Scarlet lol. But we'll see!

Reaction score
It's definitely going to just be The Gods Must Be Crazy! and so many people will be surprised.
Or not.
I don't know anything.

Also, on Misha's formspring, he said that Letter Experiment may be his least favorite song to play live (I believe that's what he said) and my heart and balls were crushed because all of my love goes to that song

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
It'd be cool if he was getting endorsed by a big brand. I know he is usually against that but it's nearing NAMM and maybe there's a flexible brand.

Narrillnezzurh

Sir Clipsalot
Reaction score
Also, on Misha's formspring, he said that Letter Experiment may be his least favorite song to play live (I believe that's what he said) and my heart and balls were crushed because all of my love goes to that song

He said that about The Walk as well, and that was my favorite song off the first album. But whatever, tastes change and all that.

bulb

Reaction score
It's definitely going to just be The Gods Must Be Crazy! and so many people will be surprised.
Or not.
I don't know anything.

Well don't worry, just because I don't enjoy playing it because it's older than dirt doesn't mean we don't/won't play it live. It's fun when a crowd is into it, and the crowds tend to dig on that song.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I thought at first that maybe your girlfriend was pregnant, which would be great!
But i didn't think you would post about that like you did, i would imagine something like that would be more clear. :lol:

')