Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jjfiegel

Reaction score
Yeah, an EP in the same vein as TesseracT's Perspective would be cool. Of course, they can only do it if they do a slow downed version of the Walk and MAKE TOTAL DESTROY.

bulb

Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but I'd listen to a Periphery acoustic album/EP. I'd listen the fuck right out of it. Mostly because I love their melodic playing, and I love Spencer's clean vocals so much.

Haha maybe someday, but for the time being we would rather just write new material instead of revisiting released tunes in an acoustic setting.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Haha maybe someday, but for the time being we would rather just write new material instead of revisiting released tunes in an acoustic setting.

Why not just write an acoustic album instead of reworking electric songs on acoustic????

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
When did I say it had to be old songs? :p

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but I'd listen to a Periphery acoustic album/EP. I'd listen the fuck right out of it. Mostly because I love their melodic playing, and I love Spencer's clean vocals so much.

ok, but don't call it periphery

Sebski

Reaction score

Well please write maybe one new acoustic song for the next album, I kinda think you should develop that acoustic thing you just put on youtube into something. Or at least more acoustic interludes like in Froggin Bullfish!

But hey, I'm only making a suggestion, I just think it would be an interesting new direction for the band to take to have just a single, acoustic song on the next album.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
wow like so trippy bru it's like i drank a some liquor

')