Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

bulb

Reaction score
Why are all of Misha's videos private now? I wanted to see the latest studio videos, and now they're gone!

Ah thanks for the heads up, I tried to delete my google+ account that it pretty much forced me to switch to, and it made all my vids private, I assumed that if I reactivated the account that it would make them public again, but I just had to fix that now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Sweet, my friend sent me a link to your studio update and it wasn't available, but now it's up again! Good stuff btw :lol: especially grim and/or frostbitten.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
wut

92025023.png

Surprise! Periphery are getting a forth guitarist!:lol:

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
So, what have you been reading/watching lately? After 4 or 5 years, in july I decided to watch animes again. Since then, I caught up with Naruto Shippudden from where I was in 2008, watched FMA and FMA:B and finished Bleach and now reading it's manga (my favorite so far). Thinking about watching Dragon Ball or Death Note now... do you have any sugestions?

Watch something current: Psycho-Pass

so gud.

Magi is turning out decent, too. And Kotoura-San, but that's nothing like the things you're talking about, hahaha. Still trying to decide on Maoyu.

bulb

Reaction score
Here are my NAMM fotes:
The hotel room before the storm
kgZTpUP.jpg

Mayones Regius 7
Ya8fhAX.jpg

My new Mayones Regius 6 (absolutely mindblowing!)
inT5FH1.jpg

Dawid from Mayones made me that BMW knob hehe
4Y72Igj.jpg

Tosin's Sig!
R4pq9N0.jpg

Ibanez 9 string
k943BFX.jpg

Strandberg Varberg that now belongs to Paul Masvidal
REQnTiT.jpg

Mark playing Strandberg Varberg
YbxaVAc.jpg

Carvin 7 string in the most gorgeous finish
MRSBDwH.jpg

Sean, Nolly, Aaron
BxofBZT.jpg

Joe's guitar
7O2gfRr.jpg

Joe and his guitar
edC3BUW.jpg

Wes and Joe's guitar
AmKnSyK.jpg

Ibanez 9 string headstock
tsJeEM2.jpg

Carvin California 7
rEwYfqZ.jpg

Mraky
SjaRI93.jpg

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Took me like ten minutes to realize that the light bulb in the corner was because you're Bulb. :lol: I'm too tired for this shit.
Those look really sweet though! Could we have a demo of that new Mayones when you have time? Pretty please? :)

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Watch something current: Psycho-Pass

so gud.

Magi is turning out decent, too. And Kotoura-San, but that's nothing like the things you're talking about, hahaha. Still trying to decide on Maoyu.

Magi IS turning out fantastic. hopefully it continues for quite someitme. Maybe 50 Eps instead of just 25. btw do you use crunchyroll?

If you want something recent AND great check out Sword Art Online. It's absolutely incredible. Also Another one thats really good is Evangelion. less recent but still amazing. watch out though it's pretty confusing.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Magi IS turning out fantastic. hopefully it continues for quite someitme. Maybe 50 Eps instead of just 25. btw do you use crunchyroll?

If you want something recent AND great check out Sword Art Online. It's absolutely incredible. Also Another one thats really good is Evangelion. less recent but still amazing. watch out though it's pretty confusing.

SAO was great. suffered from a bad case of time compression though, trying to fit two story arcs into one season was a bad idea. didn't really start to grab me until episode 3 or 4.

Evangelion one of the best animes ever. the new movies are absolutely outstanding, especially 2.22. but fuck Shinji

Angus Clark

Reaction score
Yeah watch Death Note, Code Geass, Ergo Proxy, Elfen Lied, Baccano, Durarara, Darker than Black, Requiem for the Phantom, Hyouka, Bakemonogatari, Zayonara Zetsubou sensei, Mawaru Pendingrum, Aoi Bungaku series, Steins: Gate, Angel Beats, etc etc etc.

I am totally not a dork.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, wouldn't it be time to move this anime-discussion to a respective thread? I would love to talk about anime but the last place on earth for it would be on a Periphery thread..

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Evangelion one of the best animes ever. the new movies are absolutely outstanding, especially 2.22. but fuck Shinji

Okay, going OT here, but seriously:
1345325944424_zps3dd88db5.png

Now you can't complain about Shinji anymore :fawk:

On another note: I am still super jelly of you American folk for getting to see Periphery AND Deftones in the same show :wallbash: FUCKING UK!!!!!

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
According to a little RUMOR, Periphery's gonna be on Mayhem fest this year.

The full lineup:
Rob Zombie
Deftones
Killswitch Engage
All That Remains
In This Moment
Children of Bodom
Amon Amarth
Job for a Cowboy
Behemoth
Chelsea Grin
Periphery
Born of Osiris
After the Burial

Honestly, I've missed every Mayhem Fest, and I might consider going to this one...

:squint:
Okay, which one of you fuckers stole my iPod?

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score

Yeah, I do. Also Sword Art Online was pretty great, for sure.

Also, Psycho-Pass for coolest OP song... dem vocals, dem riffs.

anyways, back on topic... how bout dat peripherurrr.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I hope that Carvin Bulb Blueburst becomes a standard option :D

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

russtolium

Reaction score
Those Mayones guitars are nuts! The figuring on the wood is unreal. The 9 string Ibanez is interesting too, how many 9 string players out there are there though?

')