Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
When Mark said that was his interpretation of Mile Zero acoustically, I was kinda disappointed as I'm pretty sure he just played it exactly how it would be on an electric. Thought he was gonna get the vocals voicing in there some how.

Nonetheless, I'd still like to see more acoustic material from Periphery to the like of Froggin Bullfish's outro.
I sure as hell hope they're going to put some acoustic stuff on Juggernaut since Misha picked up that kickass Composite acoustic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I Voyager

Reaction score
Late post but I just wanna say that the band brought down the house in NYC on Wednesday. I'm so stoked to see the band get bigger and bigger. I hope to see them headline Beat Buy theater one day...

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you guys SO MUCH for the show in Detroit. It was me and my girlfriend's first time seeing you live, and it was fantastic. Up front to watch all you mofos jam. Couldn't have done it any better. Me and her both bought t-shirts before the show and it still made me glad I'm a fan. \m/

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope they're going to put some acoustic stuff on Juggernaut since Misha picked up that kickass Composite acoustic.

That guitar sounds painfully thin in that video, and it is hellishly out of tune - Would be interested in actually hearing a nicely done recording of it.

nicktao

Reaction score
That guitar sounds painfully thin in that video, and it is hellishly out of tune - Would be interested in actually hearing a nicely done recording of it.

Pretty sure it was a joke vid, but agreed.

bulb

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has been coming out and all the kind words about the shows. We have been having an absolute blast on this tour and that is largely because the crowds and vibe have been awesome. The better and more energetic the crowd, the more we get into it, so thank you all for making this a really fun tour for us!

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has been coming out and all the kind words about the shows. We have been having an absolute blast on this tour and that is largely because the crowds and vibe have been awesome. The better and more energetic the crowd, the more we get into it, so thank you all for making this a really fun tour for us!

You guys killed it in Toronto at Sound Acaemy. Such a solid set. 4th time seeing you guys. Thank you and the rest of the guys for sharing your music with us.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Btw, you guys have totally missed out on being able to play Optimist and Pessimist live on this tour, but I'm sure there's probably some aspect that I'm not aware of that's probably preventing it.

But what the hell ever, it was a phenomenal show regardless!

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Was going to post this but it still sounds thin, it would be nice to hear this mic'd up rather then through a laptop mic.

I had seen that video as well, basically the above ^ that guitar still doesn't sound good in that video.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Bulb, please do us, the rest of the fans, and yourselves a favor: Never make a "lyric video." Because they're lazy and dumb.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Bulb, please do us, the rest of the fans, and yourselves a favor: Never make a "lyric video." Because they're lazy and dumb.

If you knew how long it takes to have a professional one made, then you wouldn't say that it is lazy.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score

I disagree. Some lyric videos are really cool. And they take a lot of work; some of them have ridiculously good timing. Besides, it gives them an interesting video for whatever song they want, without having to make a music video.

amogtr

Reaction score
Saw the summer slaughter show last night in Milwaukee. I was front row dead center and it was amazing. It was also my first time seeing Periphery and it was a really fun show. Got to high five Spencer and also caught a cup he threw into the crowd.

')