Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Yea it's his song but it was part of the Mothership first, which makes me think Spencer wrote the guitars for it, ofcourse I'm not 100% sure though.

Yeah, that's right. Obviously, Misha would probably know better than anyone but I'm pretty sure Spencer wrote it for The Mothership and I suppose Matt just really liked it and wanted it to be his song?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
I'm doing exactly what I did when P2 came out, and abstaining from listening to anything (previews, etc. with the exception of the sampler video that Sumerian put up a few weeks ago) from Clear until I have my actual copy of the album. Hopefully the Merchconnection pre-orders aren't super late. :lol:

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
I'm doing exactly what I did when P2 came out, and abstaining from listening to anything (previews, etc. with the exception of the sampler video that Sumerian put up a few weeks ago) from Clear until I have my actual copy of the album. Hopefully the Merchconnection pre-orders aren't super late. :lol:

I'm not preordering this solely due to Merch Connection's terrible customer service. My last late preorder (second one in a row) I decided to try and contact them and got no response... I had to track the owner down on SS.org and message him to get a response, and even then all he could do was whine about how it wasn't his company's fault that the orders were shipping late and that it was a "supply issue."

So they don't get my business. Sorry Pure-Riffery. This one's gonna be an Amazon MP3 download.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
I'm not preordering this solely due to Merch Connection's terrible customer service. My last late preorder (second one in a row) I decided to try and contact them and got no response... I had to track the owner down on SS.org and message him to get a response, and even then all he could do was whine about how it wasn't his company's fault that the orders were shipping late and that it was a "supply issue."

So they don't get my business. Sorry Pure-Riffery. This one's gonna be an Amazon MP3 download.

Yeah, I've heard quite a few reports about late delivery on pre-orders and things ordered from them, namely the Altered State pre-orders. My P2 pre-order was here I think three days after the album was released, so hopefully the Clear pre-orders arrive in a timely fashion.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
i don't think that merch connection has ever delivered any of my orders in a timely fashion

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Pale Aura, The Parade of Ashes, Extraneous and Zero. I like the rest too, but I'm all about those 4. Can't wait to hear them in their full glory.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I couldn't resist, I had to listen to the iTunes previews.

Aaaaand holy crap, all of those songs sound fantastic. The Overture definitely had the biggest "Oh my god Misha, stop what you're doing" moment, but I really, REEEEAAAALLY can't wait for this EP. Better keep myself busy with work to forget about it until my preorder (hopefully) arrives soon.

fc3603

Reaction score
when will the new album start to ship? I preordered one. Can't wait!

')