Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
That is a seriously emo song. Screaming occasionally doesn't change that. Still, on the 10th anniversary of the release of I, it's nice to hear those Meshuggah hanging cleans.

We all slit our wrists for inspiration whilst writing juggernaut.

jjfiegel

Reaction score
The show was really good last night. For someone who sounded sick, Spencer sounded great. Probably the best version of Zyglrox I've seen. It was really cool to hear Scarlet and Masamune instrumentally too.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Awesome show last night! It's too bad Spencer was too sick to do the last 2, but I'm glad he made it through most of the set. When do we get to see about that new Jackson you were playing? :D

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
GOOD BUDDY ELLIOT

Damn @2:00 Spencers voice has gotten so amazing over the years. The aggression in those distorted vocals just make that part so much better as it goes into the powerful cleans.

I'm so excited for the new album

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window

They jammed this tune totally ad hoc at the pre-show-sit-down-indian-style-and-smell-each-other-love-lesson, which was an excellent idea for a "meet and greet". Great Q&A session. I think the Winston-Salem group was really thankful to see this rehearsed and obliged the no recording requests. Definitely the same tune and awesome to see a good clip of them playing it live.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Damn @2:00 Spencers voice has gotten so amazing over the years. The aggression in those distorted vocals just make that part so much better as it goes into the powerful cleans.

I'm so excited for the new album

Not to take away from the compliment to Spencer, but Elliot is also there with him so it does sound badass. He did the ending of the Walk with them a couple of times and it sounded massive.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good tab for Haunted Shores - Sentient Glow? The one I have is full of errors and Marks lesson on Guitar Messenger doesn't show the entire song.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good tab for Haunted Shores - Sentient Glow? The one I have is full of errors and Marks lesson on Guitar Messenger doesn't show the entire song.

use the one in guitar messenger as a guide to correct the tabs in UG, and just adapt the rest to your liking man, atleast the notes are right in those tabs during the second and third riffs

')