Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

KaOaRoN

Reaction score
When Misha was streaming on twitch be basically did an interview for us lol. The next song will debut on Dec 4th, and will be off of Omega. A total of 5 tracks will be released before the album drops, none being considered a single. Catch Misha streaming TLOU, Destiny and more at Twitch , also, I asked Misha about a Signature Jackson, and he said it's in Jackson's hands, so tweet @JacksonGuitars #JacksonJuggernaut

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Augmatted

Reaction score
When Misha was streaming on twitch be basically did an interview for us lol. The next song will debut on Dec 4th, and will be off of Omega. A total of 5 tracks will be released before the album drops, none being considered a single. Catch Misha streaming TLOU, Destiny and more at Twitch , also, I asked Misha about a Signature Jackson, and he said it's in Jackson's hands, so tweet @JacksonGuitars #JacksonJuggernaut

That's awesome!!! I had no idea he was on twitch

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Still no Europen pre-orders? Come on! I'll end up spending my money on something else unless these appear soon :lol:

AJS

Reaction score
For those of you outside of the UK/Europe:

I definitely like seeing Matt's perspective on the album and how he recorded it. I really like the insight he gave into making the drum parts as compared to their programmed counterparts. I've always been a fan of your guys' methods of recording, always comes out sounding perfect, yet still human. See you in February in Chicago!

jjfiegel

Reaction score
Yeah guys definitely don't do merch connection. Screw those guys. My Modern Noise preorder didn't ship until Wednesday. Or Tuesday. Doesn't matter it's a effing preorder. What's the point of preordering if I don't get it until a week after release date? Expected delivery was today. No update on the shipping. No idea when it's supposed to get here now.

Last time I went through them it took two days after release to get my package. That didn't bother me as I was out of the country. But this? even with the holiday there is no excuse. Tread lightly guys. Avoid this awful company.

thisismrfrenzy

Reaction score
Did they change labels or something? I see that 'The Scourge' is on the Century Media Records channel and no longer on the Sumerian one

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Did they change labels or something? I see that 'The Scourge' is on the Century Media Records channel and no longer on the Sumerian one

If I remember rightly they're signed to Century Media for European releases, or maybe everything but the US.

bulb

Reaction score

The Sumerian one is still up and we are on CM in UK/Europe, Roadrunner in Australia, Distort in Canada and Triple Vision in Japan.

jjfiegel

Reaction score
hoping today's song doesn't have any EMO vocals on it

seriously if i wanted EMO vocals i'd go listen to Yellowcard

')