Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got my CD in the mail yesterday. Yes, now even us lowly europeans can own this great CD! love it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score

In this gear video there's a very intricate pedal set up. I was wondering, with the Axe-Fx around now, is all this gear still being used? I'm guessing a lot of it has been cut out, but what about all the noisegate and compressor stuff, and the valvulator? I am curious as to wether people would still use other stuff with the Axe-Fx or if it is truly an all-in-one unit.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Just got my CD this week, really liking it. Really broad sound you guys have that I think you can appreciate more with a full album. Letter Experiment is a tuuuuune.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
YES!!!
FINALLY!!!
My favourite Periphery song :hbang:
And Spencer's getting better and better!

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
epic !!!!!!!!! Hopefully this means my song is close behind.... I am as giddy as a school girl

boni

Reaction score
I hated Spencer's vocal, and the lyrics too. But now the album is growing on me. And I'm trying to decipher the lyrics

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
It's so grotesquely unfair that these guys are only playing these small clubs and a plethora of talentless hacks are dominating the larger club/arena circuit. Absolutely absurd. If only people valued musicianship when they saw it.

boni

Reaction score
The lyrics are in the album booklet

I meant "decipher" in terms of interpreting the lyrics (empathizing with what the artist is trying to say). Because first time I listened I thought: DUDE, THESE LYRICS ARE SO GENERIC (without revelant meaning).

But now they are growing in me. Just like Spencer vocals.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Yesterday on Misha's formspring

"Q: whats going on with eureka? release anytime soon? A: in the next few months"

This song is awesome! Some of the electronic bits stand out from the album.

Latest posts

')