bulb

Reaction score
I'll put these here....
ModNationRacers_3.jpg

ModNationRacers_4.jpg

ModNationRacers_5.jpg

ModNationRacers_6.jpg

WANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razor777

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post it. But I worked out one of the first riffs for "Ow My Feelings" by Periphery..

I have the GP5 tab as well, if you would like me to upload it!

Also: I know it's sloppy and the quality isn't great, but yeah..

Cheers,
James

evilmnky204

Reaction score
upload! the tab that you have, is it just the intro that you played or the entire song?

Bobo

Reaction score
^ This is the most epic ModNation car ever :lol:

Not sure what a Modnation car is, but I'ma google that.

And seriously, racecar, I can't stop listening to it. My fav song on the cd, and my fav song period in a long time. So well constructed with the ebb and flow through the varying parts, never gets boring or cheesy even after 15+ mins (hell I wanted more of the solo at the end). That death metalish heavy part with crushing vocals from Spencer and Casey with their different styles in the middle of the song is just sick. And another excellent Loomis solo thrown into the song? As az big Loomis fan, I love it.

Ok I soung like a fanboi who has drank too many beers tonight, but I'm still so impressed with this cd. Great job Bulb and crew :yesway::yesway:

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
So was Eureka recorded as part of the Periphery sessions or is it intended for an EP or the Juggernaut album or something? I'm interested.

And ALSO... will the epic masterpiece known as "Luck as a Constant" EVER be recorded under Periphery, or at least with the B-6/Axe-Fx combination? It's my favorite of all of your compositions, with the exception of possibly Racecar.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
What songs does everyone hope will be on their next cd?

As for me, here's what I hope they'll use on the next record (whether or not they've been made into full songs yet haha) :agreed:
-Inertia
-The Focus Hour
-Not Enough Mana (heard in an interview with Misha that this was gonna become a Periphery song)
-Mr. Person
-B equals D
-Press Enter
-Unleash The Pwnies!
-Füf
-Luck As A Constant

Bobo

Reaction score

As for me, here's what I hope they'll use on the next record (whether or not they've been made into full songs yet haha) :agreed:
-Inertia
-The Focus Hour
-Not Enough Mana (heard in an interview with Misha that this was gonna become a Periphery song)
-Mr. Person
-B equals D
-Press Enter
-Unleash The Pwnies!
-Füf
-Luck As A Constant

All would be good, especially Mana, probably my 2nd fav Bulb creation. I'm feelin more juggies for the next cd too... :pimpin: Of course surprises with stuff we've never heard would also be great.

Reaction score
So I heard on Facebook that Periphery is going to be on Rock Band. First off, fapfapfap splooge everywhere. Second, Misha are you doing it through the Rockband Network, and when will it be available for the eager fans?

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score

-Inertia
-The Focus Hour
-Mr. Person
-B equals D
-Press Enter
-Unleash The Pwnies!
-Füf
-Luck As A Constant

nice list, but it falls short without Frak the Gods. i mean, come on man :noplease::lol:

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
nice list, but it falls short without Frak the Gods. i mean, come on man :noplease::lol:
Frak the gods would a necessity for the next album, also I'd love to see them do something with chocolate flobs an super sayain. Although I think it would be just as cool if they were to write a record of all new materials....:rofl: an by all new materials I mean new songs :lol:

also I know the contest was completed but I thought they were just going to write it an post it on there myspace, I knew Isan won I just figured they would of released it by now but maybe that'll be on the new record I guess

david1405

Reaction score
what singer should be in periphery?
i think casey sabol was the best:hbang:
but i also like spencer alot:hbang:

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I think Spencer just needs to have a little more inflection in his voice. Some vibrato from time to time would be nice...I really dig him for the band though.

')