Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
if you mean the green one ( at work, vids = blockage)

then yeah, I think that's tour-only ( care to confirm or deny, misha?)

they're not stopping through B-more, but if you don;t manage to get one before the tour ends, I can always ask matt halpern to pick one up and then buy it off of him when i pay for a drum lesson.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Just watched a video of Jetpacks Was Yes live!!! Sounded badass!!!!!

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I did a video of Mr. Person...well just me playing the guitar parts (half decent)

Never made it to youtube though =D

Chumple Spuzz

Righteous Dude
Reaction score

so epic, I wanna see a video of these people actually dancing to Bulb haha. I wish people would just dance at shows more often too, not that punching the floor stuff that is so over rehearsed and over done, what happened to good old lettin' loose and dancin?!?!

whoa! :yesway: that video was so awesome, and actually went with the music perfectly. which proves your point even more, kids should drop the pit moves nonsense. it truly is so rehearsed. just get out there and bust a move.:agreed: :lol:seriously, when the intro groove to racecar or icarus lives drops, either stand and appreciate the awesomeness or start dancing. dont pick up change and windmill kick.:nuts:

slapnutz

Reaction score

so epic, I wanna see a video of these people actually dancing to Bulb haha. I wish people would just dance at shows more often too, not that punching the floor stuff that is so over rehearsed and over done, what happened to good old lettin' loose and dancin?!?!

At the wraith of Prep fans... is that an actual Prep song or Bulb song?

')