Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Have you ever looked at old chord notation (see:Coltrane)? Circles, (sometimes with a slash in them,) triangles... Bugged the crap out of me when I was trying to translate them lol.

Nope, not familiar with that, but I also don't get how this had anything to do with what I said before (and what you quoted) :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
?
36887357_1887783077949857_5993989313858109440_n.jpg
?

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/new-music/periphery-launch-their-own-record-label-3dot-recordings

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
I thought Marylin Manson was the one to blame for this kind of things.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Is there any hope of a Bulb solo album seeing the light of day? I was driving down the road the other day and thought that some Soundclickcore blaring from my stereo would enhance the experience, but alas, there's none to be found on Spotify.

A-Branger

Reaction score
I know its prob been asked before, but do we have any confirmation that the next album would be:

P4: Just have fun with it

?

bulb

Reaction score
Is there any hope of a Bulb solo album seeing the light of day? I was driving down the road the other day and thought that some Soundclickcore blaring from my stereo would enhance the experience, but alas, there's none to be found on Spotify.
I want to work on it, and I have a good idea of what would go on it too, just haven't had time between working on the Four Seconds Ago Album, Periphery 4, Summer Jam Camp, 3 Dot Recordings Launch, Horizon Devices Apex Launch and JST Toneforge Misha Mansoor launch and prepping for my move at the end of the month.
Hopefully I'll have some time in early 2019. But I probably won't...

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I want to work on it, and I have a good idea of what would go on it too, just haven't had time between working on the Four Seconds Ago Album, Periphery 4, Summer Jam Camp, 3 Dot Recordings Launch, Horizon Devices Apex Launch and JST Toneforge Misha Mansoor launch and prepping for my move at the end of the month.
Would you dive into your archive of demos on soundclick for it? Maybe some demos used for P4 like in the past albums?

MiPwnYew

Reaction score

I hope OMNOM fits somewhere in that list also!

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score

Sounds an awful lot to me like you might have

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
I'm genuinely pumped for this album. From all the teasers the past few months, I really love what I'm hearing. It's hard to judge from that clip as it was pretty straight foward, but still happy to hear what we can get!
Same here! I'm slightly hoping for even more orchestral elements in this but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with anything from the guys, espescially from what we've been hearing so far.
This along with Devin Townsend's new stuff are by far my most anticipated albums right now, can't freaking wait :D
Should be another 5 to 6 months before any of them get's out though, ahhhh.

')