Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I know I'll be there. Regardless of whether or not I have work in the morning. VoM and Periphery are insane live, cant miss it.

ReeBPM

Reaction score

Pretty shitty vid, I had to split up the take to try and sync it because I can't do this whole editing lark properly and I composed the parts that morning so it's all kind of done haphazardly.

I'll redo it again soon when I get Vegas and a decent room mic, so subscribe to see that plus some other Bulb/Periph stoof.

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
I just got back from the show tonight. Very cool :hbang:. I met Tom at the merch table and we talked. He's a really cool guy, and he called me a manchild when I said I was 17 :lol:.

Overall a great show, except for having to sit through two sets of Limp Bizkit before Periphery even took the stage. :hbang:

Steve08

Reaction score

Pretty shitty vid, I had to split up the take to try and sync it because I can't do this whole editing lark properly and I composed the parts that morning so it's all kind of done haphazardly.

I'll redo it again soon when I get Vegas and a decent room mic, so subscribe to see that plus some other Bulb/Periph stoof.
Goddamn I wish you lived 10 minutes away from me :lol:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I was there too Yaris!

big ass black guy with the black fitted and Green shirt.

anyway.

the show last night was good. i got video of the new intro coming, and HOPEFULLY, everything doesnt sound too shitty, i was UP ON the stage and Jakes monitor was really loud, so the ambient parts were loud.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
hey i just thought i would post up my video of the letter experiment live with chris on vox

Ah so YOU'RE the one who uploaded that so long ago! :lol: As epic as this song is with Spencer (probz my favorite song on the album), this vid makes me fantasize about what it would have sounded like with Chris... :( I don't mean to bring up the whole Chris vs. Spencer thing again, personally I just greatly prefer Chris's voice.

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
I was there too Yaris!

big ass black guy with the black fitted and Green shirt.

anyway.

the show last night was good. i got video of the new intro coming, and HOPEFULLY, everything doesnt sound too shitty, i was UP ON the stage and Jakes monitor was really loud, so the ambient parts were loud.

lol I was the kinda big black guy with a green shirt as well. And if you got video upload that shit!

')