Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

bulb

Reaction score
we are just doing Jaxx in VA and The Note in PA
wish we could be on the whole tour, but due to a tour that got cancelled on us at the last minute we werent able to agree to this tour in time (sucks cuz that tour would have been the biggest tour we have done thus far, i was really excited...)
You dont want me to spoil the setlist, but dont worry there will be something for everyone, and we are filling our 30 minute slot to the absolute brim!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Misha, due to fan demand (aka me, and possibly anyone else with me :lol:), you should play on With A Thousand Words To Say But One with Darkest Hour on that tour. That'd be fucking sick to see.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
First things first, TesseracT was AMAZINGLY awesome last night! Their singer sound even better (on both clean and screaming vocals) live than he did on the EP, holy shit! I was impressed, dude has some killer pipes and the entire band was tight as hell! :metal:

Misha invited my buddy and I to come hang out with them in the corner of the front room at Jaxx before the show and I didn't realize it until I heard them talking but I was sitting right next to the two guitarists from TesseracT! :rofl: Mark Holcomb (Haunted Shores) was sitting there too so I met him in person for the first time which was funny because he introduced himself and I was like yeaaah I know who YOU are! :wub: :lol:

Periphery, as we all know at this point, puts on a phenomenal live show! :hbang: Poor Spencer was really sick but gave it a go on vocals anyways which I'm sure didn't help his throat at all. :( In addition to being sick there were also some technical difficulties going on in the form of the mic cutting out every 3 seconds so I felt bad as he was really trying to give it his all despite the fact that he was so sick and you couldn't hear him for most of it. The band played on for a few songs after Spencer headed offstage which was cool. Periphery is still one of the tightest live bands out there and honestly this was the third time I've heard a band where the guitarists were all using an Axe-Fx rig live.... gotta say their guitar tone in the mix was FANTASTIC! So for all the haters, you absolutely can get a killer sound from the Axe in a live context if you dial it in right. :agreed:

Great job to both TesseracT and Periphery, you guys all put on quite the show last night! :yesway:

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Where can I listen to the re-redone version of The Walk with Spencer? It's not on his myspace and his soundclick has no material :/

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Soooo I believe I saw in a youtube video one of the guys doing backing vocal harmonies on Light??? Is this correct? If so, please continue doing so as much as possible. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Does that mean it is nowhere to be found :'( Well that makes me a sad panda T_T Must have link!

P.S. Misha, I have been listening to Froggin Bullfish constantly and was wondering if that will be on the new album or EP? The song is grantastic and it has an epic name! Must have that and Not Enough Mana!

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Does that mean it is nowhere to be found :'( Well that makes me a sad panda T_T Must have link!

P.S. Misha, I have been listening to Froggin Bullfish constantly and was wondering if that will be on the new album or EP? The song is grantastic and it has an epic name! Must have that and Not Enough Mana!

@ froggin ... he said yes

')