Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
As i have mentioned a few times before, anyone who is in a metal band is in it for the love, even the big guys dont make THAT much and probably never thought they would make as much.
Luckily Producing pays well, because if it werent for that i would be forced to get a regular job when im home.

Yeah man its good you love it and immerse yourself in it that much. Opens up a lot of doors for you. :agreed:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
With Spencer's vox improving, and me growing to love Bulb's mix even more everyday, I cannot wait for the EP. I'm still super bummed the 3 tracks produced for BOO are getting redone by someone else, they just have that Bulb production sound I love. :(

prh

Plini
Reaction score
With Spencer's vox improving, and me growing to love Bulb's mix even more everyday, I cannot wait for the EP. I'm still super bummed the 3 tracks produced for BOO are getting redone by someone else, they just have that Bulb production sound I love. :(

oh really? that sucks :(

More like how about a tentative approximated guess of a release month for the Haunted Shores CD/Casey Sabol's return to planet earth!?? :lol:

haha that too... wasnt he gonna release a new track in april :lol: im sure itll be worth the wait though

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
^I disagree, I'd rather hear something fresh, new, and unexpected on the next release. This has none of that. Pretty stereotypical, run of the mill stuff. For me.

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
I'll see you at that show, however I won't be moshing. ;)

Look for me in the black "bulb with wings" shirt or the Animals as Leaders hoodie. :metal"

Hell yeah man! Hey just out of curiosity, do you think they'll play a full set? How long will the set be? Hopefully longer than 5 songs like the last time I saw them at Harpos!!!!!!! :scream:

Mwoit

Reaction score
PERIPHERY ARE COMING TO UK ARE THEY??!??!!

*looks at Facebook invite with Monuments, Periphery and Tesseract*

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

I swear to God the gigs that keep coming up here are just too epic for words. Went to Basickfest with Chimp Spanner, Monuments and Tesseract, saw Whitechapel with Job For A Cowboy last night, Fear Factory with Daath and High On Fire and also Threat Signal w/ M.A.N, Sybreed and Raunchy this month. Now this...it seems the metal man in the sky is smiling upon me. All I need now is Meshuggah, Mudvayne or Devin Townsend to tour here and I can die happy.

')