Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Wish I had the money to fly over there :squint:

I REALLY need to make it out to a Periphery gig, I was meaning to go to a show in Chicago to see them and bring along Jake's old recto to get it signed by the band and stuff, but I had a job orientation the very next day at 7 in the morning and I desperately needed the job :squint:

So Jake or Misha, if you see this, I'm still alive! :lol: and the amp is working great! I'm gonna for sure make it to a gig in the future and I'll make sure to bring along the Recto! :yesway:

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Wish I had the money to fly over there :squint:

I REALLY need to make it out to a Periphery gig, I was meaning to go to a show in Chicago to see them and bring along Jake's old recto to get it signed by the band and stuff, but I had a job orientation the very next day at 7 in the morning and I desperately needed the job :squint:

So Jake or Misha, if you see this, I'm still alive! :lol: and the amp is working great! I'm gonna for sure make it to a gig in the future and I'll make sure to bring along the Recto! :yesway:

Glad you're enjoying it, I LOVE THAT AMP, I didn't want to sell it but I really needed an Axe FX :)

We'll be happy to sign it for you anytime we're in your neck of the woods.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying it, I LOVE THAT AMP, I didn't want to sell it but I really needed an Axe FX :)

We'll be happy to sign it for you anytime we're in your neck of the woods.
Yea man! I bet the Axe-FX was totally worth it though! Literally unlimited possibilites of what you can do with that thing :bowdown:

And thank you sooooooo much, I would be eternally grateful! :yesway: haha
I'm gonna take a look at y'alls tour dates to see if there's any around the Michigan area! I'm gonna for sure shoot you a message when I'm going to a show of yours so that you know that i'm bringin the amp along!

Default_M

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how to buy tickets for the Leeds and Sheffield shows? They all seem to be on sale apart from those 2.

bulb

Reaction score
its a fun little remix i did of a section of the upcoming frak the gods from the ep, of course the real thing is heavier but this is a way to give it away wihtout giving too much away!

NovaReaper

Banned
Reaction score
Hey misha another quick question, how recent are those vocals on the remix sample track? Newer or older than the haunted shores track?

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
That clip is beyond the limits of awesomeness. How did you process the vocals on this one? (Not saying that audio processing was what made this awesome, :lol:)

xeL

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how to buy tickets for the Leeds and Sheffield shows? They all seem to be on sale apart from those 2.

Just ordered my Sheffield tickets this minute, unless the page has been updated since yesterday you just type how many tickets you want into the field provided and click the "Buy" button.

As soon as i recieved the corporation newsletter i was like :eek:...:cool:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
its a fun little remix i did of a section of the upcoming frak the gods from the ep, of course the real thing is heavier but this is a way to give it away wihtout giving too much away!

DEAR GOD i cant wait for an album version of frak the gods, thats my all time favorite bulb tune! there's some monster riffage in that beyatch!

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Periphery in UK - Best news of my life. Will be getting tickets for Reading or Camden today. Probably both.:hbang:

Do you guys know if you're going to have a different setlist for each of those? Racecar!?

')