Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
that soldano isnt very djenty, but also sounds like there's some neck Pup action goin on.
but back on topic, 12/20. can't wait!

Disco Volante

Reaction score

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
^Dude, that live video is making me SO pumped :OOO That new intro never sounded better.

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
damn that was a great show, thanks so much oh bulbous on for allowing that to be streamed! that was AWESOME you should do that way more often.
it was badASS getting to come home from work at 9:30 to a Periphery show with a new song!!:hbang:

cant wait to see you guys in Austin and in Houston. and if i get some guys to come with me and pictch in for gas ill be going to the Dallas one too!!!
[hint hint houston periphery fans :D]

RaceCar

Que te jodas.
Reaction score
I like how Periphery played exact same 5 songs as last time they came...I was really hoping they would switch it up, but, I understand.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
:(
I was supposed to go to this show, but my parents made me cancel my preorder for my tickets because I can't find a job (despite the fact that I had money leftover from my last job to pay for the show). This just makes me wish I went even more.
Glad that it was a good show, though, hope you enjoyed it :yesway:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Frak the Gods.

That is enough motivation for me to set aside funds for
the EP. Though the name Periphery was already enough.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
*watches video of The Walk*

Holy Jesus FUCK Spencer got br00tal!!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair when he did those practically BLACK METAL high screams!! And he can get ridiculously low now too!! I have to say, my hat is off to the man. :hbang:

')