Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

nine squares

Reaction score
I was wondering if the mighty Bulb would be so kind to give a hint on what he used for the masteringprocess of the self titled album? This is not another pain in the ass "give away settings"-question. This is a thing that has been bugging my brain a long time because I remember that you (bulb) isnt´t to much in love with limiters. That makes this VERY interesting. So if you would be so kind... how does your chain look like? NOT settings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mwoit

Reaction score
Has Periphery ever played Racecar live? I mean, what do they do when it comes Loomis's solo, do they play it?

Reaction score
So who's seen Periphery/Veil of Maya on this tour? I'm trying to determine if I have enough cash to go to the show and come away with merch. Do either bands have anything that is incredibly awesome? I'm looking specifically got the Periphery shorts and the blue shirt with the massive P. I'm also real curious about Veil of Maya cause their ninja turtles shirt is one of my favorites ever.

redskyharbor

Despises crabcore.
Reaction score
Racecar is possibly one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. It's practically what convinced me to buy a 7 string. If there's any UK dates for Manchester or Liverpool, consider me there.

Bobo

Reaction score
Racecar is possibly one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. It's practically what convinced me to buy a 7 string. If there's any UK dates for Manchester or Liverpool, consider me there.

I agree. So many great parts that fit together so well. The most played song for me on Itunes.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
yeah racecars sitting next to octavarium in my tentative "favourite songs of all time list

dude sick username, if its referring to the corelia song :yesway:

redskyharbor

Despises crabcore.
Reaction score
yeah racecars sitting next to octavarium in my tentative "favourite songs of all time list

dude sick username, if its referring to the corelia song :yesway:

Yeah it is xD Found them on gotdjent and I was instantly amazed, stuff with weird chords and djenty goodness always gets me. :hbang:

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
The guys played at the trees in dallas last night. My second time seeing them and they put out an excellent performance.

BTW Jake/Misha, the sound was very very good that night!

72550823.jpg

7540338c.jpg

43c8ee29.jpg

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
LOL @ that book.

But damn the show was amazing last week in Hollywood. Sound was tighter than last February and Spencer fucking killed it! He has some nice lows now :metal:

TimTomTum

Reaction score
Jake and Misha: Do you give lessons in Germany, too? I would love to take one!!!

Superwoodle

Chris Woodle
Reaction score
Has Periphery ever played Racecar live? I mean, what do they do when it comes Loomis's solo, do they play it?
I asked periphery when I saw them down here in St. Pete yesterday and (I can't rember who) said they have been wanting to, but they didn't have enough stage time.

Any way,
I think this might be on the new album =)

')