Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Hamatha

Reaction score
As soon as i seen those zero's hit, it was downloading on Itunes........ This album is sooo Good. Congrats to Periphery on making me miss school:lol:, well actually i was sick.... but I waited through the pain to listen to this album till around 1.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
This coming from the same person that was waving there vagina around in a thread they started about not hatin on people cause of the music they listen to ??? little contradictory dont'cha think ?:spock:

You can have a day off too. Flaming is bad enough, doing it after a mod has banned the guy is just silly.

prplhz

Reaction score
Got my T shirt and CD and my mangled poster today! THIS IS AWESOME! I love it. Thank you to the members of the band who read this for being an inspiration.

toolsound

Reaction score
Question: I ordered one of the t-shirt/cd/poster packages awhile ago. I thought this was supposed to come with the bonus, instrumental cd, but it did not. Did I luck out?

Reaction score
i did the same thing as toolsound. and i havent gotten a thing saying my order shipped. what is up?? ill be mother..... pissed if they ran out but still took my money willinginglglgngly. (yes im amd that i cant spell)

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
lol, mass bannings are becoming commonplace, ouch dude.

i got the album, and captain on.

personally, captain on was WAY too busy instrumentally to facilitate vocals well.

and in general i'm not a fan of spencer's voice. it's like "yeah, he has range but whats the point if you sound unnatural hitting the notes?" just my 2 cents there. take it or leave it, it doesn't matter either way.

my opinion aside, it was a great release and their success is hard-earned and well deserved. great work, boys. punching a hole in itunes charts is a very difficult thing and seeing you do it gives me pride. :)

prplhz

Reaction score
I also didn't get an instrumental version...I wanted that too...

Anyone have an update on what's goin on with that?

Piro

Reaction score
I just got it and I'm blasting the instrumental version of the CD! I CANT GET ENOUGH.

But I do have one question: My poster is signed by all the members of the the band, there there is one more "signature" I'd guess you would call it. It says Sputz...... what is that?!

ykcirj

Reaction score
Question: I ordered one of the t-shirt/cd/poster packages awhile ago. I thought this was supposed to come with the bonus, instrumental cd, but it did not. Did I luck out?

I got an instrumental cd with mine, along with the tshirt and very mangled autographed poster haha

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd say for those of you that didn't get the instrumental CD:

1) double check your order and make sure you selected the version with the Deluxe cd as that's the version with the instrumental cd... 1/2 the available preorder packages DID NOT have the Deluxe version as part of the package and if you didn't order a Deluxe package you're out of luck
2) if you did order a Deluxe package and you got the wrong CD call merchconnection and bitch, the phone number is on their website

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
I also didn't get an instrumental version...I wanted that too...

Anyone have an update on what's goin on with that?

which package did you order? I picked #2, came with the black/blue shirt, signed poster and the double cd.

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score
i've been sicker than a skunk all week, and i've beeen listening to this album since tuesday. makes being sick a whole lot more enjoyable, as i get to listen to these dudes all day.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Got mine earlier this afternoon, was a good way to start my day. :hbang: Have yet to listen to the instrumental version, though; I've been blasting the version vocals first.

I have to say, Buttersnips is my favorite Periphery song, now; just for the chorus, and the vocal delivery in said chorus. :yesway: :djent:

Congrats on an amazing release, Bulb. :D

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
i know im playing stupid, but you guys know that the instrumental disc is inside the same case right?

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Stunning release. Honestly, this shit is like a throwback to when I was still in highschool, telling all the metalheads about this random "Bulb" mother fucker on the internet.

Been a long time waiting kids, I'm proud of you guys.

')