Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
I'll have to take a pic of my collection soon, I collected loads when I was young, Vai, Satch, Dimebag, Dweezil, Gilbert and some other random ones

I'd love to see a picture! I just posted mine because I got all these neato Periphery picks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
180800_10150153124951908_160175836907_8324044_600093_n.jpg

Plankis

Reaction score
Yeah that cover looks amazing. They should've left out "EP" though. Just "Icarus" would've sufficed in my opinion.

bulb

Reaction score
Yeah that cover looks amazing. They should've left out "EP" though. Just "Icarus" would've sufficed in my opinion.

As much as i agree that it would be cool to just have it be "Icarus", we definitely wanted people to know that this was an Ep and not a full release!

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Hey dudes, just wanted to chime in since you guys were talking about my finger :)

A dislocation isn't as easy as popping back in place or relocating it as it were. Depending on the severity of the dislocation, you do severe damage to the ligaments and tendons that allow your joint to move and flex, in my case I completely fucked my ligaments and tendon, and put undue stress on the joints integrity, which takes a very long time to heal (long from my perspective because I haven't gone a day without playing the guitar). I haven't spoke to the other guys about it much but there was only the possibility of a slight fracture, couldn't get a straight answer from the docs in the UK - they were actually technicians - not that I'm complaining the free health care definitely came to the rescue, but as soon as I got back into the states I had a doctor look at my x-rays and there was no fracture, in fact it was flawlessly relocated back into the joint - but he did say that it was a very bad dislocation. So it's gonna take a couple more weeks for this shit to get back to normal - so bummed - worst thing that has ever happened to me.

So John Browne is gonna step up to the plate for a couple weeks so I can stay at home and get 100% better.

I'll be back.

terminator22.jpg

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
All the best Jake!
I hope I didn't annoy you too much asking about your hand at the Munich gig :)

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Cant say it enough but hope your finger is better soon. I know what its like to not be able to play guitar because of injuries :(

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
All the best Jake!
I hope I didn't annoy you too much asking about your hand at the Munich gig :)

Cant say it enough but hope your finger is better soon. I know what its like to not be able to play guitar because of injuries :(

Thanks dudes, of course you didn't annoy me, it makes the stress of it easier knowing that people actually care.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Thanks dudes, of course you didn't annoy me, it makes the stress of it easier knowing that people actually care.

all the best man. can't wait to see u guys live, when u get better and play a Georgia show, ill try and be there, along with the large fanbase you have in Columbus, GA.

TimTomTum

Reaction score
How about doing some great clean twohandtappings for the upcoming album and practice your right hand while you have time? I LOVE the buttersnips tapping.

')