Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
^Hate you!

I'm saddened. But I hope they're doing ok.

We have some serious personal stuff happening at the moment, we will clarify when the time is right, but we have to pull off the tour to take care of everything right now.
As you guys know, we HATE cancelling shows and have done everything in our power to avoid it in the past, so we are really bummed about this, and i want to apologize to all the fans we wont be able to see. We just need your guys' support at this time, thanks guys!

mountainjam

Reaction score
Fuck dude, I had tickets for asheville, i was only going to see you guys play, it was going to be my first periphery show. Damn.
But whatever is wrong, hope you guys are alright.

gregmarx7

Reaction score
I just read this on facebook and while trying to think if there's any place I could go to see what was up, it would be here! haha

But seriously, hope all is well with you guys and everything gets better.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Whatever's going on with you guys, it's cool.
I just hope you guys make it through and are ok.
I love you all...
XOXO.
<3

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Business need to be taken care of. I understand. <3

Reaction score
I hope all ends well at the Periphery camp tonight - We drove from Orange, VA to see them tonight and it was AMAZING. They signed everything we asked and Matt even hit on my girlfriend (or was it the other way around.. >,> )! Scale the Summit (Tosin better watch out, blondie is a mean tappin' machine!) was ON POINT and Fair to Midland put on a brilliant show. Though I think Jaxx security sh!t a brick when Darroh climbed on top of their MSL3 tower... that monkey.
Last time I saw Periphery, Spencer was sick and couldn't sing - now this :( I must be bad luck... Anyways (still riled up and ranting) gl with everything guys - you know we have your back.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I hope you are all ok! Sorry you guys have had a rough couple of tours : /

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
While I'm disapointed I understand. Your people, not machines and your lives are more important. Hope all goes well and hope to see you back on the road again!

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
Frak the Gods + Jetpacks 2.0 have to have some of the best lead vocals I have heard on a metal recording. Serious pwnage by spencer

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
:::big just-this-side-of-gay hugs to Misha, Spence, Jake, Alex, Tom, and Matt:::

Umm... please tell Spencer to stop grabbing my ass... :squint:

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Awww what a bummer... me and the rest of the guys in Arc were REALLY looking forward to playing with you guys and hanging out tonight in Knoxville! But its all good, hopefully everything will work out with you guys. Hope everything is alright!

chasedowbr00t4l

Glitch City
Reaction score
Found this on the web, I laughed. :lol:

tumblr_ljbj02KT1u1qa9l5jo1_500.jpg

Latest posts

')