Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I'm waiting with baited breath... At least this one will get here on time. The new BTBAM ep didn't get to me until 3 days after you could buy it in the store -_-' I'm jealous of those of you who've listened to it already.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Oh hey it officially comes out tomorrow.
Whoa.
1.) Listen to Periphery vinyl
2.) Listen to Periphery EP
3.) ??????
4.) Snooki want smoosh smoosh.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I took pictures of me with my Periphery EP, but this fuckin thing won't load any attachments. I haven't listened to it yet, and in the past 47 hours, I have slept for only one of those hours, so I'll listen after I wake up. Good night (even though it's 3:12pm as I type this).

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Playing the EP right now. Good Lord, this is such an awesome album. The remixes of Icarus Lives are all absolutely fantastic. And I'm also in love with JWY2.0. Spencer's new vocal lines really bring out a new character in that song.

The musical talent of this band absolutely astonishes me. In every way.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
Playing the EP right now. Good Lord, this is such an awesome album. The remixes of Icarus Lives are all absolutely fantastic. And I'm also in love with JWY2.0. Spencer's new vocal lines really bring out a new character in that song.

The musical talent of this band absolutely astonishes me. In every way.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my preorder, but the poster did not come. I had it shipped seperately in a tube so hopefully it will come tomorrow.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I got my preorder, but the poster did not come. I had it shipped seperately in a tube so hopefully it will come tomorrow.

I didn't get my poster yet either and got a tube as well. I emailed merch connections just to make sure the lovely USPS didn't snafu something (I've had a preorder and a guitar pedal stolen on their watch...).

mountainjam

Reaction score
i called merch connection today, they said the tube would just be a little slower than the cd.
on a different note, i think "new groove" is the sickest periphery song yet, its a damn shame its only 1:44 long. imo the meshuggah influence is shining brighter than ever before, but im digging it.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
^
You need to go to Bulb's soundclick and check out the gems he has on there. New Groove has been up there for a while (albeit not as polished as it is now). Just a thought

http://www.soundclick.com/bulb

I'm listening to the EP now and it's fantastic!

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Why did those motherf---ers not send my preorder yet :(

Because Merch Connection blows a lot of donkey cock. To top it off there ignorant as fuck when you try to get in touch with them. I pre-ordered the Periphery debut last year an didn't get it until a month after it was released, emailed them a week after it was released to see what was up an was essentially told to fuck off, not literally mind you.

Anyhow, PeteyG's remix of Icarus is killer and the new vocal twist to Eureka is just down right brutal :hbang:

Can't wait for the next full length and the Juggernaut album.

')