Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
huh.gif

Necro-quote but is this Gucci? And why is this a GIF if its so short? Id love if this was longer and showed him taking off his glasses.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
Just saw the Facebook post confirming Racecar on the Frak The Gods tour.
Fraking. Awesome.

Close to a thousand people liked the post that asked if they should play Racecar, thats pretttty crazy. Just when I thought most people only liked Icarus Lives and Ragtime Dandies..

EDIT: 1,100 range now, haha

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
I just hope the audio quality doesn't suck, like the sonisphere videos, I'm getting really over finding handycam vids with awful sound quality but the video is in HD...WTF is the point?

Kudos to the idea of playing Racecar though, the question still remains, who tackle da solo?

bulb

Reaction score
I just hope the audio quality doesn't suck, like the sonisphere videos, I'm getting really over finding handycam vids with awful sound quality but the video is in HD...WTF is the point?

Kudos to the idea of playing Racecar though, the question still remains, who tackle da solo?

i have this horrible feeling its going to fall on me, im going to have to do my best to replicate some semblance of it because i dont have the necessary skills to actually pull it off.../fml

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
if nin fans coordinated a huge concert recording on their own im sure periphery fans could do it to :)

If Misha wants to set something up I'm sure a bunch of us here can help out. I do some recreational videography and shoot in 1080p with an external Condensor Mic for loud shows. Combine the live audio with soundboard audio you have yourself something amazing.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
i have this horrible feeling its going to fall on me, im going to have to do my best to replicate some semblance of it because i dont have the necessary skills to actually pull it off.../fml

Naw, I think you got this. Worse case, maybe Loomis should catch a plane to NYC on 10/5 :agreed:

')